**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is 5 65 human torch

Just a progression advice how much of act 6.4 and act 7 can I cover with team of doom magneto collossus apocalypse human torch moleman all 5 65 collossus awakened and sig 170

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    And also Hyperion by the way
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    How good is 5 65 human torch?

Very.
    Get those smolders up to 20 and watch the opponent melt.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Those can take you pretty far. Just took my Torch up to 5/65 a few minutes ago, but I’ve already explored 7.1 and most of 7.2 so I can’t tell you how useful he is, but all the others are incredibly useful and can take on many of the problem fights.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    if their is a mystic 99.999999999999% of the time torch is the best option he is not the best for a first-rank 5 but if he is your second or 3rd he is op, one of the best thing about torch is that he is really good with CGR cause CGR can do like every fight but when there is a really annoying mystic (or any mystic torch will be better.) torch will make that fight seem like you are doing act 3 content
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    How good is he? I will trade my void for him easily.
  • Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

Those can take you pretty far. Just took my Torch up to 5/65 a few minutes ago, but I’ve already explored 7.1 and most of 7.2 so I can’t tell you how useful he is, but all the others are incredibly useful and can take on many of the problem fights.

Same thoughts and i also maxed out my HT few minutes ago too :)