Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Gauntlet Team building

AleorAleor Posts: 2,792 ★★★★
edited June 8 in Strategy and Tips
I think I'll use:
Torch 6r3
Mags 5r5 (r4 atm)
Apoc 5r5
Aegon 6r3 (r2 atm, but I guess will most likely rank him up)
Sym supreme 5r5

Sector 1
doom - mags
terrax - symb supreme
vision - mags
sham - apoc

Sector 2
weapon x - apoc, mags, aegon ramp (mags -> horseman)
thing - apoc / aegon
korg - apoc
dragon man - mags
bpcw - aegon/apoc

Sector 3
nc - whoever
sgwen - apoc
domino - apoc
mojo - torch
ibom - aegon

Sector 4
sasq - torch
km - aegon (?)
void - aegon
fury - apoc / aegon /

Any corrections or suggestions? Should I swap somebody? Mostly worried about km. I also have Gulk, Magik, Quake (but these fights are too long for me) and most champs as 5*s and can r5 any of them.
How much units do you think I would need with that team? And how much health potions should I grind?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    If you can do a really good job ramping up Aegon on weapon x, I think his defensive ability accuracy reduction will work for KM. Units kinda depends on suicides, and how good of a player you are. Definitely possible with that team with 0-10 revives, but I think it’s at least good to plan for up to 30 if you’re decent, and 50 to be safe.