**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone tried this...cuz i've not

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
so there is no doubt that HB has been quite better with war machine, but have u tried guardian with war machine?
i haven't so i wanted to know if guardian becomes almost immune to energy attacks and dmg?
cuz he has armor buff of 1700 rating, so if he's max sig, 8500+ additionally more 1700 ER.
for those who can't understand, war machine provides many abilities to tech champs via his prefight, out of which there is one that provides tech champs ER equal to their armor buff.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    I don't think it works like that
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

so there is no doubt that HB has been quite better with war machine, but have u tried guardian with war machine?
    i haven't so i wanted to know if guardian becomes almost immune to energy attacks and dmg?
    cuz he has armor buff of 1700 rating, so if he's max sig, 8500+ additionally more 1700 ER.
    for those who can't understand, war machine provides many abilities to tech champs via his prefight, out of which there is one that provides tech champs ER equal to their armor buff.

For your question, I think no.
    And for the way you think it works, I guess it's not immune to energy attacks or damage, but rather reduce the amount of incoming damage.
    Make sure you word it right, Immune does not mean the same as resistance.