**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a rant about SQ.

Just to clarify. This is just a rant.

I am UC. I've been avoiding obtaining Cav because right now I'm just enjoying the content, and if I'm being honest, I'm also enjoying the feeling of not wanting to throw my phone at a wall. New phone and all that jazz.

I just noticed that there is Legendary solo objective. Yes, I know, I should have seen it earlier. But in the spirit of honesty, I sometimes don't read all the info for SQs. I came back around to see the rift rewards so I could make a decision on how to best use my keys, and that's when I noticed the Legendary Solo objective.

So naturally I searched the forum for info (because why ask a question that probably has already been answered), and as it turns out I can't access the Legendary Solo Objective because I'm not Cav, but I can do the Legendary SQ? I mean how does that make sense? If I'm going to do the work, shouldn't I get all the rewards? It wasn't hard work. It was easier than I expected. But still.

A little annoyed by all of this.

PS. Ranting is a little difficult when you can't use bad words. I had to read this a few times to make sure I removed them all. If I missed any, I'm sorry. Please let me know and I'll remove it immediately!

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    The only hard quests preventing you from Cav are really the 6.1.2 Ultron and 6.1.5 Crossbones

Ultron is cake if you have Magneto OG or Medusa and Crossbones has become slowly easier

But yeah Cav is much easier than you think
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I had a feeling this was your post when u said "Just a rant" 😂😂 n the pfp was a dead giveaway...

U can't avoid cav forever😏
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

The only hard quests preventing you from Cav are really the 6.1.2 Ultron and 6.1.5 Crossbones

Ultron is cake if you have Magneto OG or Medusa and Crossbones has become slowly easier

But yeah Cav is much easier than you think

Is Medusa really still good against Ultron with the redo making him immune to armor shatter effects on robots due to no modifying ability accuracy of his functions or is this the other Ultron you are talking about?