**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did anyone else enjoy the AQ break?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Even though it'd never happen for a variety of reasons, I really wouldn't be against having the AQ Rewards Doubled then AQ only available Every Other Week.
Having a week to mess around in other Content instead of a couple hours after each AQ Day ended/2-3 Days after the AQ Session ended was really nice, but I could definitely see some people getting bored in the later part of the Month after they finished all the EQs (especially if they'd already done all the Permanent Side Content).

Comments

• Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Personally, having family etc., I’d be happy to see alliance activities suspended during holiday seasons. We always see a massive lack in participation, as we will tonight being a Saturday.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I always do, AQ sucks but the rewards are good
  • Options

Personally, having family etc., I’d be happy to see alliance activities suspended during holiday seasons. We always see a massive lack in participation, as we will tonight being a Saturday.

Even if it was just One Week Each Month that'd be Really Nice...
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    It's basically me on any other vacation where I really am glad for the time off for the first couple of days and then I'm really bored halfway through and finally by the end and I am just itching to get back to work.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

While I having no family, no social life and a crew that is global so some version of a holiday season is always happening for somebody, would like more to do during the holiday season if possible.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yes, a friend and I were talking about it yesterday. Coming from a map 5 alliance. We decided to leave and made an alliance just for the two of us, and maybe another friend if they want to join. We did start map 1 to get a little bit of glory on the side. But if we do not play it for the day, we don`t play it.
    We still really like the game, I do a lot of arena, he does not but enjoys doing all difficulties of Event quest etc. But to log on because you have to for other people was something we did not enjoy, and this week of non aq proved that even more.
  • Options

Yes, a friend and I were talking about it yesterday. Coming from a map 5 alliance. We decided to leave and made an alliance just for the two of us, and maybe another friend if they want to join. We did start map 1 to get a little bit of glory on the side. But if we do not play it for the day, we don`t play it.
    We still really like the game, I do a lot of arena, he does not but enjoys doing all difficulties of Event quest etc. But to log on because you have to for other people was something we did not enjoy, and this week of non aq proved that even more.

I think the changes they've made lately have been dealing with that aspect, and for the better, the last update removing Cross Path Link Nodes meaning you don't have to wait on anyone now as well don't have to worry about holding up someone else if you didn't move (and before that the Energy Limit being increased to 6 then the Timer being reduced to 45 Minutes). Now we get 5 Energy at the Start of every quest, I don't remember how large Map 5's Section 1 was but for Map 4 (and below, I assume) that now means you can complete any of the Paths within the First Hour And A Half then if at least 5 People join within that first hour you can clear the whole First Section within that short time.
    AQ still can feel like a Chore but this change is making the start of each Quest feel Much Less like a Walk, and now more like a Run.
    I hope they keep finding more little changes like this, or maybe a way to Overhaul the System into something new.