**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where to get t4cc

Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What is the best way to get t4cc? I need like 9 mutant and opened all of my crystals and....none. So now I still need 9.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    The Alliance quest crystals, fragment crystals, glory and greater glory crystals all have been useful for me when I had been in dire need for catalysts.
    The daily quests is often a forgotten way of getting the fragments.
    Objective crystals and solo objectives too give fragment crystals.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    From the frag crystals, glory store, and all the the_beast123 mentioned.

May i ask what's your progression level? Seems you're yet to tackle act 4. T4cc is easily available from glory store of conqueror and up.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268

May i ask what's your progression level? Seems you're yet to tackle act 4. T4cc is easily available from glory store of conqueror and up.

Lol no I am actually on 7.1, I just have noticed that the crystals are very unreliable to get the class you need, and was looking for other ways to get them.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Sparx265 said:

Lol no I am actually on 7.1, I just have noticed that the crystals are very unreliable to get the class you need, and was looking for other ways to get them.

Oh...lol. best is the glory store and the t4cc crystal. The frag cystals from solo events are also a good way of getting frags.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ye, t4cc juggling is pretty anti-fun. I just roll duals in a class I'm overflowing with and hope I'm lucky enough to get something I need. We all know I fail, because it's a Universal Law.

I=cF, where c is some constant, and F is failure.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Lol, why would someone in ACT 4 need 9 Mutant T4CC outta the blue?