**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well, this is a pretty sticky situation I'm in... Really hoping wish crystals come soon

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Cuz I'm not even sure how to feel about this...

And now I'm afraid to open these cuz I'm pretty sure there's a 100% chance of forming another one into overflow...

As if that's not all, I've got a 1-2 tech gem, and a full inventory of tech t4cc. ~36 6* crystals opened total, and only 1 tech champ.

Fun and games, my dudes... Fun and games.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

Don't wanna laugh but i found it a bit funny. It's a toughie that you're in. Hope you get a worth it tech to rank up.

Wishing you a ghost champion.

Definitely would love one. Already got a 5* Sig 200, but I wouldn't even think of complaining if I got a 6*...

Rank 3 Vision. You must. It’ll probably increase your chances of pulling another good tech knowing how this game works

He's decent, but he's basically just a suicide unfriendly power controller. He would literally do nothing extra for my roster.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

I'm in a similar, but admittedly slightly less annoying boat.

(I know doc oc is good but I wouldn't r3 him unawakened, and Im not using a gem on him)

Tbh, I'd instantly rank 3 a doc ock even unawakened at this point.
  • Options

That is rough! How many total 6* do you have? Are you TB already? It’s pretty impressive that you have that much t5cc sitting around!

Already thronebreaker, but now I'm afraid to open more t5cc for more rank 3's. 34 6*s total. 2 dupes (longshot and effecto-cyclops).
    And guess how many cosmics I have. 12! I have 12 cosmics making more than 1/3 of my 6*s, and it feels like literally all the bad ones starting from the bottom...
  • Options

You can still form one without worrying about it.

I personally don't open them until I get rid of any of my Science cats (2/2), which will take a while.

I'm at:
    - Nexus 10% - 3x;
    - 2% - 56x;
    - 5% - 22x;
    - 10% - 16x;
    - 25% - 7x.

Damn, that's an insane amount! I'm guessing those science came from abyss exploration?

That sucks.
    Where are 6* dual crystals when you need them
    (Probably in July 4 deals)

If only I had any units left :D
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

You can still form one without worrying about it.

I personally don't open them until I get rid of any of my Science cats (2/2), which will take a while.

I'm at:
    - Nexus 10% - 3x;
    - 2% - 56x;
    - 5% - 22x;
    - 10% - 16x;
    - 25% - 7x.

Damn, that's an insane amount! I'm guessing those science came from abyss exploration?
    1x from abyss and 1x from act 6
  • Options

Ive formed 4 techs(Only other class that has 3 is mutant, and one was from the Gauntlet.)
    Im close to a 5th.
    Both my class ags ive opened have been tech.

Youre just cracking the surface my friend.

Damn, that's dire... But surely you must have some options, right?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Can’t you open more until you get closer to things going into the overflow. It’s okay if you have 2 of 2 but not a 3rd. You’re okay to open them for now at least.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Can’t you open more until you get closer to things going into the overflow. It’s okay if you have 2 of 2 but not a 3rd. You’re okay to open them for now at least.

Well... I was saving those for after I explore 7.2. Then I'd have 5 25% crystals. The problem now is that the other class that is a bit high is the half of a mutant cat of which my best option is psylocke...

So even if I opened them, there's an extremely low chance of forming any other catalyst.
  • Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ngl I’d r3 vision. Ended up in a similar situation myself and just decided to r3 Punisher 2099 to use a catalyst.
  • Options

Hello friend :D
  • Options

Ngl I’d r3 vision. Ended up in a similar situation myself and just decided to r3 Punisher 2099 to use a catalyst.

P99 I'd definitely rank 3 even with my 5/65. But vision just doesn't have the utility I need.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Ive formed 4 techs(Only other class that has 3 is mutant, and one was from the Gauntlet.)
    Im close to a 5th.
    Both my class ags ive opened have been tech.

Youre just cracking the surface my friend.

Damn, that's dire... But surely you must have some options, right?
    Ghost WL and Guardian… Guardian from a class nexus. But originally i had 3 catalysts and my roster was Ghost, lots of Rocket raccoon, and i think sentinel.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    100% worth just waiting dude, you've got enough time - you have an entire whole other tech t5cc to form after you form this one before anything gets dumped into overflow, and at that point you have 30 days too! if at that point you still dont have a viable champ, id do vision.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Cuz I'm not even sure how to feel about this...

And now I'm afraid to open these cuz I'm pretty sure there's a 100% chance of forming another one into overflow...

As if that's not all, I've got a 1-2 tech gem, and a full inventory of tech t4cc. ~36 6* crystals opened total, and only 1 tech champ.

Fun and games, my dudes... Fun and games.

Wahala dey oh
  • Options
    UcandoitUcandoit Posts: 18
    Same here bro.i know the pain.

• Options
    Ucandoit said:

Same here bro.i know the pain.

Damn... But HtD and doc ock are pretty good.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

(I know doc oc is good but I wouldn't r3 him unawakened, and Im not using a gem on him)

I’d r3 that doc ock, love mine, dude is a beast, criminally underrated
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    As part of QoL, kabam should increase the capacity on these. I’m in the same boat with science
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

Even unawakened?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

Qacob said:

Even unawakened?
    Yeah, his dupe helps but it’s not completely necessary for most scenarios