**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We will not get new 3* scarlet for free?

sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194 β˜…
I am very excited on this character and I aiming to play with her but I am not subscribed and activated summoner sigil and I know that, I can't get her without summoner sigil but we can't also get the 3* scarlet witch sigil for free? then how can I get her?

I am missing her?
kabam, give the 3* scarlet witch sigil free for all
I am waiting and I am too sad on her!!
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ’”

Comments

• Options
    I am expecting atleast 3* scarlet witch for free
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Keep dreaming
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think the person means we can actually get the 3 star from sigil its only 4 and up meaning the other 2 rarity u cant get
  • Options

I mean, how sad could you be?

Are you - "stop playing the game" - sad, or just "not got a free champ" sad?

It doesn't matter if paid players are getting her. It is not a game breaking champion. No need to mull over it. It's not as if you play with every other 200 champions in the game.

Threads like these give a bad image to the f2p group of players, with the tag that they only want free stuff.

I am saying not 4* also, atleast 3* because they didn't say about 3* scarlet witch, they talked only the 4*,5* and 6*, that's why I am expecting on her.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bendy said:

I think the person means we can actually get the 3 star from sigil its only 4 and up meaning the other 2 rarity u cant get

Those rarities might come in the future for the wider group of players.