**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sigil not enough to earn repeat subscription,

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
I think 9 shards a week is way to long to obtain a 6* champ that is exclusive to one area of the game.

I think there should be a multiplier based off of how many months you stay subscribed so we can obtain any champ they put in there faster.

I understand Kabam trying to implement a subscription model, to keep a steady stream of revenue, I do.

However, there should be an incentive to keep us going , and a fun champ is not what’s going to keep me paying for the sigil.

In my mind it should look like this if the rewards were let’s say 6* shards.

Month 1= 0 multiplier
Month 2 = .05 multiplier
Month 3= 1x multiplier

Eventually if you have been subscribed long enough you get a full 6* crystal each month, or a feature 6* crystal, and it maxes out. Each month you miss will either reset you back to 0 or one month.

Just my thoughts.

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Texas_11 said:

I think 9 shards a week is way to long to obtain a 6* champ that is exclusive to one area of the game.

I think there should be a multiplier based off of how many months you stay subscribed so we can obtain any champ they put in there faster.

I understand Kabam trying to implement a subscription model, to keep a steady stream of revenue, I do.

However, there should be an incentive to keep us going , and a fun champ is not what’s going to keep me paying for the sigil.

Month 1= 0 multiplier
    Month 2 = .05 multiplier
    Month 3= 1x multiplier

Eventually if you have been subscribed long enough you get a full 6* crystal each month, or a feature 6* crystal, and it maxes out. Each month you miss will either reset you back to 0 or one month.

Just my thoughts.

You wouldn't want a .5x multiplier. You'd end up losing shards.
    Probably, it was just an example of how you get rewarded with multipliers for staying with the sigil.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Month 1= 0 multiplier
    Month 2 = .05 multiplier
    Month 3= 1x multiplier

Just my thoughts.

Lol .05 multiplier…instead of 9 coins or whatever they are you can have 9.45!

But I think it’ll take about 18 weeks to get the 6* if I’m not mistaken. About 4 months of sigil is pretty fair for a 6*. In other words…$40-50 for an exclusive 6*. Sounds about right to me
    OGAvenger said:

Texas_11 said:

Month 1= 0 multiplier
    Month 2 = .05 multiplier
    Month 3= 1x multiplier

Just my thoughts.

Lol .05 multiplier…instead of 9 coins or whatever they are you can have 9.45!

But I think it’ll take about 18 weeks to get the 6* if I’m not mistaken. About 4 months of sigil is pretty fair for a 6*. In other words…$40-50 for an exclusive 6*. Sounds about right to me
    LOL yes but that’s such a long time!
    ItsDamien said:

Texas_11 said:

ItsDamien said:

Texas_11 said:

Month 1= 0 multiplier
    Month 2 = .05 multiplier
    Month 3= 1x multiplier

Just my thoughts.

You wouldn't want a .5x multiplier. You'd end up losing shards.
    Probably, it was just an example of how you get rewarded with multipliers for staying with the sigil.
    No I mean... 0.5x is the same as dividing something by 2. That's why arenas go 1x 1.25x 1.5x etc. You'd literally lose if there was a 0.5x multiplier. Basic math.
    Got it. I still think a multiplier system on the sigil would be nice.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No way guys I just got a x1 Multiplier!!!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Month 1= 0 multiplier
    Month 2 = .05 multiplier
    Month 3= 1x multiplier

So… no multiplier, lose shards, and then no multiplier?