**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Out of luck in SQ cavalier crystals

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
Last month I got a 6* Aegon and a 5* Killmonger from the hand 2 hand cavalier crystals, which I only opened 3 total I think, or maybe just 2. This month, I'm on crystal #4 or 5, not sure the exact count, and all are 3* champs. My luck has run out I guess. :(

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Savage123456789 I've burned thousands and thousands of game earned units on Cav crystals. I've never pulled a 6* and the only 5*s I've pulled were dupes I didn't need or trash champs. It's not that your luck ran out. Welcome to the real Cav crystals lol.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Try being Months in and hundreds of Cavalier Crystals with only getting 1 5* and 3 4*s
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Opened hundreds of cav crystals over the years and only had 3 6*s.
    And out of all the many cav and UC featured crystals I’ve opened over the years, I’ve only pulled the featured champ as a 5* or above 1 time.

They suck for getting what you want, just some of us have a mild addiction to wasting the units we’ve just gathered on opening them.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★

Opened hundreds of cav crystals over the years and only had 3 6*s.
    And out of all the many cav and UC featured crystals I’ve opened over the years, I’ve only pulled the featured champ as a 5* or above 1 time.

They suck for getting what you want, just some of us have a mild addiction to wasting the units we’ve just gathered on opening them.

Same. Once I complete the quests I need, I get itchy and burn the remaining units on cav crystals forgetting there are new quests coming soon that i'll need units for.