**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* doom is stalking me

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just pulled a 6* doom for the 3rd time in the last 2 months (2/3 times it has been from a cav crystal). This occasion was from an iron tomb cav crystal, always happy with a 6* from a cav but really wish I could give him to someone who needs him more. Now that he’s sig 200, I hope that this is the last I see of him πŸ˜…

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This was also only my 2nd iron tomb crystal so pretty nice luck! I’ve now pulled 2 6*s from cav crystals in 2021 and both were doom πŸ€”
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

i understand it’s a max sig pull and they suck but still I never thought I’d see someone be mad at a six star doom

He was sig 180 before that pull thankfully. Also, I’m not mad at all, I just feel bad pulling him 3 times recently from sig 140 to sig 200 while some people are probably still desperate to get him a first time or first dupe. It’s just the way I think πŸ˜‚
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He does the same to me, he must be a weirdo. I am one of the lucky ones, because he only does this in his 3* version. I can't imagine the horror of being stalked by a 4*, letalone 5* or 6*. Luckily, he has never dared to show up in such a powerful form
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So that’s why the algorithm gave me a 3* Tigra and not a 6* Doom....
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I need doom to stalk meπŸ₯Ί
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* man thing stalks me
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    A_NAZ said:

i understand it’s a max sig pull and they suck but still I never thought I’d see someone be mad at a six star doom

He was sig 180 before that pull thankfully. Also, I’m not mad at all, I just feel bad pulling him 3 times recently from sig 140 to sig 200 while some people are probably still desperate to get him a first time or first dupe. It’s just the way I think πŸ˜‚
    I'm still looking for even the 5* version.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tell ur stalker to stalk me as a 4*
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll take one of them Dooms off ya hands. I'll even give ya a 4 star Electro in return. "That's too much! " I hear you say, well I'm a generous guy. Whatdayasay?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Speaking from experience, pulling a max sig six star is nothing but pain. I've pulled Void twice since I took him up to sig200 and I was so sad both times.