**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get a 6 star duel class crystal?

Sniperarm_7Sniperarm_7 Posts: 62
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Who wouldn’t want a duel class 6 star crystal? I have 21 6 stars and not a single one is mystic.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I don’t see this as bad in any way.

The dual crystal 5* is probably 2% rewarding the wanted champ.

Also- one day they’ll prove that each champ has a value attached to them. RNG…riiiiight.

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Who wouldn’t want a duel class 6 star crystal? I have 21 6 stars and not a single one is mystic.

Dual
    Good chance come, question:when
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    Honestly I could see 6* dual class crystals being released once 6* r4 champions become accessible.

Right now, the limiting factor for r3 is Class Catalysts, meaning you need champions of a class to match your catalysts, so players are willing to pay a premium for champions that match the catalysts they already have. I, for example, bought cavs in pursuit of Shang Chi and Mr. Negative because I am sitting on skill and science t5cc (I did not succeed).

Once r4 champions start entering the meta, the focus won’t be on getting a champion of a specific class so much. This is assuming, of course, that t5cc becomes more readily available as r4 enters. I think it has been and will continue to be easier and easier to get.

tl;dr: dual crystals likely once r4 becomes more available because class focus won’t be as heavy.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Also- one day they’ll prove that each champ has a value attached to them. RNG…riiiiight.

Nice conspiracy theory. Been sipping on that Prof Hoff juice lately?
    Man it's actually true.. even in RNG, each champ has an associated value... it's definitely not equal
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    LeoZed said:

ItsDamien said:

Man it's actually true.. even in RNG, each champ has an associated value... it's definitely not equal
    How do you know this? Have you looked at the Kabam programming schematics?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

You know that R in RNG stands for random right
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

LeoZed said:

ItsDamien said:

Who do you know that has pulled several Aegons and Doctor Dooms in one opening? Because I've seen screenshots of people opening 2 Kamalas and 2 Beasts in one opening. Why does everybody have a whole host of bad champions that they've duped many times, but the same doesn't happen with good champions? Obviously there is a smaller amount of really good champions, but it's not significant enough for it to be written off. It's common for people to have a natural sig 140 cyclops, and yet who has even a natural sig 80 Aegon? Or Quake? I find it very hard to believe that there isn't different values attached to different champions.

You could also argue that there are people that do have good rosters and are just very lucky, but those are few and far between. Not proof obviously, but its commonly accepted that bad champions are the norm and God Tier to BGT is rare.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I have only 4 and 2 of them are Tech. Oh please, I would love Dual crystals.
  • Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218
    I would love dual class 6 star crystal coz if we want ghost or doctor doom we can simply buy science mystic dual or tech cosmic dual and chances are increased
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    DawsMan said:

LeoZed said:

ItsDamien said:

Who do you know that has pulled several Aegons and Doctor Dooms in one opening? Because I've seen screenshots of people opening 2 Kamalas and 2 Beasts in one opening. Why does everybody have a whole host of bad champions that they've duped many times, but the same doesn't happen with good champions? Obviously there is a smaller amount of really good champions, but it's not significant enough for it to be written off. It's common for people to have a natural sig 140 cyclops, and yet who has even a natural sig 80 Aegon? Or Quake? I find it very hard to believe that there isn't different values attached to different champions.

You could also argue that there are people that do have good rosters and are just very lucky, but those are few and far between. Not proof obviously, but its commonly accepted that bad champions are the norm and God Tier to BGT is rare.
    Yes, they are rare, because there isnt many of BGT's, otherwise, they wouldn't be called that way. I have almost 40 6* now, and 4 of them can be referred as BGT, which is completely okay, because there is about 1/10 champs in game, that people would love as a 6*. Other than that, I have many champs that arent top of the game, but I'm willing to R3 them, because they are sufficient and I love playing them, such as Venom or Mr. Fantastic.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

At least I know where all the tin foil went..
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

LeoZed said:

ItsDamien said:

True randomness necessitates repetition. If you put 365 random people in a room together and took a poll of their birthdays, would you expect to find 365 unique dates? Of course not, that would be absurd. There will always be repetition in randomness.

I’ve pulled 6* Aegon like four or five times. None of these times have been from crystals I spent money on. He’s sig 200 now and I need to stop pulling him. My roster is equal parts tragedy and triumph, as will be the case with all players across a long enough timespan.

An alliance mate of mine just finished Gauntlet and he got 6* Mr. Fantastic, Symbiote Supreme, Ghost, and Apocalypse. His Ghost is now natural sig 80, and Symbiote was a dupe as well. I believe he is largely free to play or only a minor spender. If Kabam is rigging crystals... they aren’t doing a very good job of it.