**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war tiers and nodes

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
im not sure if this has been discussed or already being looked into but, alliance tiers, multipliers, and node/buffs are not working as intended. my alliance has won the last 3 aw but the tiers are changing and buffs are not appearing when supposed to. this is based off of 3 bg wars.
1st war- tier 5, had x5 multiplier, with tier 6 nodes(meaning middle path had indestructible instead of protection) and the new buffs were not an option. we won this war. then..

2nd war- tier 6 (so we dropped a tier even tho we won) had x4 multiplier, with tier 5 nodes(meaning in middle path we had protection nodes instead of indestructible) and new buffs were an option and used. so a lower tier and buffs were added making it more difficult per multiplier. we won this war as well. last and current war we did not advance to a higher tier.

3rd war- tier6, multiplier x4, with tier 5 nodes again(refer to 2nd war)

im not sure if tiers or alliances are being moved around due to some other issues but winning a war i would assuming keeping the same tier and or moving up in tiers. losing out on shards for both 5 and 6 stars, might be minute but hope this is fixed before upcoming alliance war season. id like to mention this happened in previous aw season as well with tiers and multipliers being off...

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    after that war have not noticed any of the issues i mentioned previously as of yet. hope we dont get any of these issues in aw season thx for reading