**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

summoner trials want to be update

sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi there,

the summoners are enjoying in playing arenas but some others are not interested because in the summoner trials there are expected, that means 2 or 3* reworked and newly released champions should be updated as milestone rewards in summoner trials arena, this is anew way for beginners and intermediate players, they will play these champions for time being and they finished until uncollected or up, they will be play the featured or basic arena.

you remembered, the game team is announced that you will no longer selling the champions and 1 to 6*s rarities are too important.

So I requesting to game team that we want to get atleast 2 or 3* champions reworked and newly released champions as milestone rewards in summoner trials arena

atleast we want to understand the beginners or intermediate players situations too.

this is my request and suggestion to kabam team.

Comments

• Options
    try to respond in discussion
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    You have to tag somebody..
  • Options
    try to respond
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The grind for this arena sucks, I agree

They say it’s essentially the old arenas put together, but it simply isn’t, in this arena the infinite streak is the same as the old 4* basic, which means you’re limited to the same section of your roster as with that

The old 4* basic contained 135 units for 1.5m point, this arena contains approximately double the units for pretty much triple the points