**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need some advice

Strike117Strike117 Posts: 20
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi folks,
A few questions came into my mind about the Side quest and i need your advice.
So, i'm Uncollected on my way to Cavalier. I'm trying to focus on legendary quests that contains 5 and 6 shards.
This week we have 25% to find 5* shards and another 25% to find 6* shards while next week we will have only 10% to find 6*shards.
Having said so, it will be more beneficial to save my keys for next week and use the 4 keys over the 6* shards paths.
By your understanding or by your experience, Will the purgatory boss (or the other champions that we will find on the 6* shards paths) be much more difficult than this week Morningstar boss?
I'm planning to bring my 4/55 BLADE into the fight alongside my 5/65 Stark Spidey and my 5/65 Doom, so i can benefit of his increased danger sense (as Morningstar and Purgatory are Dimensional Beings) to help me clear it but, as i Lack in resources, i don't want to spend a lot of units on revives (as the road to Cavalier is already killing me - Damn Abomination and MODOK).
Could you help me?

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Yes is it much better to use your keys for the last week seeing that we have a much lesser chance getting 5 and 6 star shards. As for the boss, the difficulty increase won’t be much seeing that the last 3 weeks were pretty much the same difficulty.
  • Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    I think it would be beneficial to save the keys to the last week. We do not know how the boss will be. It is the chance you take. If you are pushing to grow, then some times it does take units and potions. I would wait to use them until next week if you are looking for the shards since the chance of getting them next week are smaller then this week. In the end it is your decision and what it is worth to you. Maybe you will be able to beat her with no items maybe it cost some revives. You could also wait to do all of your runs this week and try next weeks first before you decide if you can beat Purgatory or not. Only do 3 runs this week. Just an idea. Good luck.