**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dissapointed ant man lost!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I actually voted for him in the arena his one off my favorite avengers very funny in the movies i have a 6 star one with a science awakening gem ps. Ghost pro

Comments

• Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    @Hoitado would have been nice
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    You know how he lost & what happened 😉
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Dude i got duped so i know the feel
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

Pulyaman said:

Not everyone wins. Besides we all have duds, gotta love em. He still has his synergy purposes and guilly has a chance to uprise in the mystic class and bring something new to the table

Do you go to every thread and highlight antman's synergy purpose? I don't know what's worse, thinking Mystic is the worst class or saying antman is better because of his synergy. Both are false.
    That’s literally not what they said at all. They said this buff gives guilly has the chance to get a higher status within the mystic class and that Ant Man still at least has his synergy purposes. That’s all they said. How your seemingly horrible reading comprehension managed to translate that to “mystic is the worst class and ant man is better than Guilly” is beyond my understanding but yikes.
    Apparently, you've not seen any of the arguments made during the voting events on multiple threads. You'd have understood
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Not everyone wins. Besides we all have duds, gotta love em. He still has his synergy purposes and guilly has a chance to uprise in the mystic class and bring something new to the table

Do you go to every thread and highlight antman's synergy purpose? I don't know what's worse, thinking Mystic is the worst class or saying antman is better because of his synergy. Both are false.
    That’s literally not what they said at all. They said this buff gives guilly has the chance to get a higher status within the mystic class and that Ant Man still at least has his synergy purposes. That’s all they said. How your seemingly horrible reading comprehension managed to translate that to “mystic is the worst class and ant man is better than Guilly” is beyond my understanding but yikes.
    It's a joke that can be understood if you have followed his arguments since the beginning. Even in the poll result thread, he has highlighted this exact point. How you managed to translate that reply into a study on my reading comprehension is beyond my understanding but yikes. :D
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Perhaps you just dont like what i have to say :). Also never mentioned mystic being the worst class. Between science and mystic, science is the better class and has received a lot of attention. I voted based on the current meta. If sentry took ant mans place, i still would prefer guilly to win to benefit the mystic class. Would you say its true that ant man has more of a spot on the team being a synergy member than guillotine does being on the team at all? That’s just my observation.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

It's a joke that can be understood if you have followed his arguments since the beginning. Even in the poll result thread, he has highlighted this exact point. How you managed to translate that reply into a study on my reading comprehension is beyond my understanding but yikes. :D
    “Difference between hate speech and speech that you hate”
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Why would I follow this guy around multiple threads and read through all his comments to try to find out if your message was a joke or not?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Please go tell the liberals.

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Why would I follow this guy around multiple threads and read through all his comments to try to find out if your message was a joke or not?
    You don't really have to, if you keep up to date with threads and are just scrolling through the posts you would see this. I have and have never even clicked on chaos max's account to see his comments and threads. It's just info you pick up lowkey.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

You don't really have to, if you keep up to date with threads and are just scrolling through the posts you would see this. I have and have never even clicked on chaos max's account to see his comments and threads. It's just info you pick up lowkey.
    So basically follow me around threads. There are many posts about “ant man should win” or “this is rigged”. I’m just giving my input in why its a good thing guilly won/ why she should win, thats any debate lol.
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Popcorn in the air fryer. Please continue.
  • Options
    Tesladon said:

Popcorn in the air fryer. Please continue.

Hehe. Dawsman brought the butter. (Sorry couldn't help it)
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

<3
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

❤️ Love you bebe
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

I actually voted for him in the arena his one off my favorite avengers very funny in the movies i have a 6 star one with a science awakening gem ps. Ghost pro

Did you grind all 6 votes for ant man in arena?
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Lol
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Perhaps you just dont like what i have to say :). Also never mentioned mystic being the worst class. Between science and mystic, science is the better class and has received a lot of attention. I voted based on the current meta. If sentry took ant mans place, i still would prefer guilly to win to benefit the mystic class. Would you say its true that ant man has more of a spot on the team being a synergy member than guillotine does being on the team at all? That’s just my observation.
    Why would I dislike anything you say? We have argues multiple times on the same issue. I did not vote for antman because he has the synergy because I don't use the nick fury nor the ghost synergy at all. I votes purely based on my opinion same as you did. We are entitled to our opinion. I don't think science is better either because I am currently struggling to r3 a champ in science while I have multiple options in mystic, and only 1 is a bgt champs as some people would say. The comment was just a joke because you have made the same points multiple times. Nothing more, nothing less.👍
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Never said you need to. I was just surprised you made a personal comment on me based on 1 statement without actually knowing the context. I don't follow him too, but I do read the threads relating to the buff, and he has made similar or even the same statements everywhere.
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

I dont hate anyone bro. It's a online forum for a game based on fictional characters.😂. Why would I hate anyone here. We are here because we love the game. I would have liked antman to win, but gully is fine too. None of the old character buffs have really excited me other than war machine in recent times, hoping that changes with gully.👍
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited June 2021

"ghost pro" is mainly why Guillotine won. While I wish he received a buff as well, as I really like Antman as a character myself, I'd rather a champ who isnt gonna be only used for synergies after buff get buffed.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

I dont hate anyone bro. It's a online forum for a game based on fictional characters.😂. Why would I hate anyone here. We are here because we love the game. I would have liked antman to win, but gully is fine too. None of the old character buffs have really excited me other than war machine in recent times, hoping that changes with gully.👍
    My dude, i know you dont hate me haha. This quote means, im not saying anything to be hateful, you just hate what im saying. Love you bro.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Why would I dislike anything you say? We have argues multiple times on the same issue. I did not vote for antman because he has the synergy because I don't use the nick fury nor the ghost synergy at all. I votes purely based on my opinion same as you did. We are entitled to our opinion. I don't think science is better either because I am currently struggling to r3 a champ in science while I have multiple options in mystic, and only 1 is a bgt champs as some people would say. The comment was just a joke because you have made the same points multiple times. Nothing more, nothing less.👍
    Btw between guilly and ant man, i prefer ant man obviously because he’s in the mcu (however guilly is more badass), i just voted for guillotine because in our current meta mystic needs the help.
  • Options

DawsMan said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

So basically follow me around threads. There are many posts about “ant man should win” or “this is rigged”. I’m just giving my input in why its a good thing guilly won/ why she should win, thats any debate lol.
    No, that's what I just said I didn't do. I'm saying I read a LOT of those comments and some of the threads don't even have that many comments to read. It's just a theme I've seen. Following you around threads implies that I actively seek you out. This isn't what is happening, I am following the threads, as are you, and you post your opinion around. Which is what I see. I wasn't being mean, rude or discounting your opinion in any way with this comment, I was defending pulyman and saying that you don't have to follow someone around, you pick up information about people on the forums regardless of whether you follow them around or not. I've never clicked on your profile, I've seen a few airwalker posts and your pfp is him so I know you like the champ. Same as the antman-guillotine threads which I've seen many of, and you have said once or twice that you think guilly doesn't have a place on people's roster which is accurate, I would just rather have antman buffed. That's it. there was no argumentative tone within my quote, I think you misinterpreted it due to previous interactions?
  • Options

DawsMan said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

<3 </p>

DawsMan said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

❤️ Love you bebe
    Not reciprocated maxy boi