**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Og black panther

Do does anyone actually use him post buff and if so,for what content?

Og black panther 71 votes

Use him everyday
29%
BitterSteelSpity68fmussapZerospikebantuRacs0ThunderGodWasiq_75Des99Doug4theWinAomine_Daiki10Psychic_2002HoitadoTheBair123Primerprime5ToastyReecespieces101Cynicsswinnner_1Pizza12321Avengerx_men89_ 21 votes
Forgot he was buffed lol
70%
SnakeEyes69World EaterRaganatorFrostyAlex13369thanks4playingnameplasAspenThugsmurfKennadoThatGuyYouSaw235Logan00GoddessIliasshadow_lurker22FluffyPigMonsterspaceoctopusRockyshockyDenzel116Wine_LoverQacob 50 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Use him everyday
    I'm in the middle. I pulled a 6* a few weeks back, and I really enjoy using him. He has some great animations, great bleeds, and big yellow numbers. He's at 1/25 right now but I plan on taking him up to r2 just for fun. He's not and will never be on my normal questing team, but he is still a good champ, and plus I use him twice every day in arena
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i can't seem to get his style or play together .. and determine whether his sig ability is needed for max output
  • Options
    ThugsmurfThugsmurf Posts: 85
    Forgot he was buffed lol

i can't seem to get his style or play together .. and determine whether his sig ability is needed for max output

His sig is mostly for utility,even at full ramp he's not the most impressive to me,I think the juice needs to be worth the squeeze
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Use him for fun a decent amount. Maybe a few times a week.
  • Options
    Forgot he was buffed lol

The whole point of these Buffs is really more about beginners and mid-tier players who don't have expansive rosters. It's about making sure that no matter who you have and who you pull, there's viability and there's somebody that you can use until later on when you start focusing on tier lists and pulling more crystals and expand your roster.

Why would you have beginner/ mid teir damage with a character that needs a end game level of skill to play? If a new player scores a bp their first month playing they will be lost and he's probably gonna collect dust like a lotta task masters. Taskmaster is great and hits harder than bp but how many players in general use him? Also they gotta stop botching iconic characters. For goodness sake he's the king of wakanda and his actor passed recently so they could have done him SOME justice, freaking super skrull,nova, hulk, and ODIN are all massive power houses in the comics yet are all lack luster in game.
  • Options
    Forgot he was buffed lol

The whole point of these Buffs is really more about beginners and mid-tier players who don't have expansive rosters. It's about making sure that no matter who you have and who you pull, there's viability and there's somebody that you can use until later on when you start focusing on tier lists and pulling more crystals and expand your roster.

I feel the reward should be worth the risk if you gotta be playing that crazily to use a character. I understand he's a bleed focused character but why give him mechanics that allow him to gain 15 passive cruelties just to have...meh yellow numbers. Not to mention the bleeds themselves do less damage than they used to except you just have a chance to do more of them. In all honesty,if you do the math and go back and see pree buff black panther and current black panther,his damage has barely been tweaked,it's just been so long and there's so many better characters than him that people really haven't seen what he could do,in fact before this year,I doubt many people had him above a 5 star rank 4 and I was one of them so I can certainly say the difference is not that big
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Use him everyday
    Love Black Panther. He has lots of useful synergies that can extend and boost his bleeds: Hulkbuster, Killmonger, Storm Pyramid X, Black Widow DO, Storm, Iron Fist and/or Black Panther CW.
  • Options
    Forgot he was buffed lol

Not on my main team, but I use him for the EQ if my other main attackers are busy in AQ.

Hmmm so for one quest a month...and as a secondary option at that. Got it.
  • Options
    Forgot he was buffed lol

Thugsmurf said:

Not on my main team, but I use him for the EQ if my other main attackers are busy in AQ.

Technically it's 2 Quests (I'm still Uncollected so I play Master and UC), and that's excluding Exploration. And with that attitude of yours, you might as well sell off all your Champ's except Magneto, Cap IW, Ghost and Quake, since you don't believe any Champ except the top few ones are good.
    You...can't sell champs anymore lol
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I would use him, but I don't have the 6*and I don't have a reason to rank the 5*
  • Options
    Forgot he was buffed lol

Thugsmurf said:

Technically it's 2 Quests (I'm still Uncollected so I play Master and UC), and that's excluding Exploration. And with that attitude of yours, you might as well sell off all your Champ's except Magneto, Cap IW, Ghost and Quake, since you don't believe any Champ except the top few ones are good.
    I never said any one outside of some youtubers top OPINION of a champ is good lol,I'm cav and I dont have quake at all,magneto as a 4 star, and I barely use ghost as a rank 4, I enjoy unconventional champs but bp just falls flat lmao,also I didn't have "some attitude" I was taking note of the very limited vanilla content he's used in
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Honestly, his buff is decent, but there are lot of people who already do what he could and even better at times.
    i was super pumped to know he's getting an overhaul, but I was expressionless when I realized that he's almost the same, apart from the damage increase, of course.
  • Options
    Forgot he was buffed lol

Honestly, his buff is decent, but there are lot of people who already do what he could and even better at times.
    i was super pumped to know he's getting an overhaul, but I was expressionless when I realized that he's almost the same, apart from the damage increase, of course.

Completely felt that tbh,just made him a pointless character when there's a dozen others that are way better and easier to play,tbh I had him at rank 4 for quite a while before the update and I kinda want a rank down ticket now
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Use him everyday
    It might come as a surprise but he was my main man for act 7.2 100% even though I have Nick,Aegon,hit monkey. His damage, utility and most importantly smooth gameplay helped alot.
  • Options
    Forgot he was buffed lol

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

I never said any one outside of some youtubers top OPINION of a champ is good lol,I'm cav and I dont have quake at all,magneto as a 4 star, and I barely use ghost as a rank 4, I enjoy unconventional champs but bp just falls flat lmao,also I didn't have "some attitude" I was taking note of the very limited vanilla content he's used in
    "Very limited vanilla content he's used in"

Buddy Lee would probably like to have a word with you. I'd recommend visiting his channel to get an idea of his usefulness. BP's not broken OP, but he's certainly excellent for various types of content.
    Could you possibly just reconsider replying whenever you see my name? I'm well aware of your position with bp and dont want or appreciate your input.
  • Options
    Forgot he was buffed lol

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

Thugsmurf said:

"Very limited vanilla content he's used in"

Buddy Lee would probably like to have a word with you. I'd recommend visiting his channel to get an idea of his usefulness. BP's not broken OP, but he's certainly excellent for various types of content.
    Could you possibly just reconsider replying whenever you see my name? I'm well aware of your position with bp and dont want or appreciate your input.
    Fine, I'll stop, but I'd just like to bring up the hypocrisy where you respond to my message twice, but don't like it the other way. That's all :smile:
    Is there a way to block someone on the forums cause you really dont need to be replying to my stuff in general