**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff the daily T4B rewards

Now that T6B is being introduced its time to buff the daily T4B quest rewards, its such a miniscule amount for completion/exploration right now and even if you do it everyday for a week you barely form half of one

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I agree. One thing I would like to see is a sort of 5* Daily Resource Quest where you can gain not only a buffed amount of t4b but also some t1a. I feel like those resources are the two main bottlenecks I face. Right now, you have to grind two arenas and can't even r2 a 5* with the resources you get. It's pitiful.

I don't really see a reason for holding these things back for Thronebreakers, since the whole deal with the Thronebreaker title seems to be to move you away from 5* resources and well into 6* land anyway.

But such a change would be valuable even for Cavalier players, and probably lower-title ones as well.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Ercarret said:

I agree. One thing I would like to see is a sort of 5* Daily Resource Quest where you can gain not only a buffed amount of t4b but also some t1a. I feel like those resources are the two main bottlenecks I face. Right now, you have to grind two arenas and can't even r2 a 5* with the resources you get. It's pitiful.

I don't really see a reason for holding these things back for Thronebreakers, since the whole deal with the Thronebreaker title seems to be to move you away from 5* resources and well into 6* land anyway.

But such a change would be valuable even for Cavalier players, and probably lower-title ones as well.

Yea Im only UC right now and my biggest lack of resources is definetly T4B, I dont get to rank my 5*’s as much as Id like due to the lack of it, I dont really lack T1A Im always sittin around 8-12 but I have the black iso store so I always trade in T3B for some every week