**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Finally! Waited for a year! 😭

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
I quit the game last year for months because I see the community stressed on where the game was heading and I didn’t want to subject myself to the same.

It was July and the roadmaps are the talk of the town when my friend pulled a 5* Ghost! I’ve been wanting her so bad so it hyped me back into the game.

A lot has changed except that I can’t effin’ pull a 5/6* Ghost! I even used the 4* as a practice in case I pull her.

https://streamable.com/r2kk0m
(I was fresh Uncollected this time. Going for Cavalier)

Then it finally came…. after almost a year! I’m in tears. 😭😭😭😭

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Now to explore Abyss for an awakening gem!
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate. And good luck for abyss
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Nice pull. Abyss should be a lot easier. Also I'm still waiting for her. Past a year😥
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Damn dude. Sweet. I remember pulling her as a 6*, didn’t think much of it since i wanted the 5* more (easier to awaken) but a few months later, awakened her lol. (Still did 6.3.6 with her unawakened r1). She’s really good to have man.