**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for plat aw alliance w/decent aq. Check me out

I'm looking to step up into something a little more serious.

This is me

Here's me carrying my alliance in aq

Lots of map 5 experience but I'm confident I'd be able to do map 6 or 7.

Here's some of my top champs

A little bit about me. I'm in my mid 30's and live in California. U.S. based alliance pref.

I have no issues with ftp players but that's not me at all. Best believe 4th of July I'll be spamming pics in line/discord with my pulls.
If that offends anybody then it won't be a good fit. Weird thing to say but it's been an issue before.

I play a lot. I really enjoy the game and like improving / learning ways to clear content as efficiently as possible.

My prestige is low but that isn't hard to change. I have a few prestige champs that will probably go up after 4th of July. Currently holding on to resources for that.

I'm looking for an active alliance. My biggest issue with the last one was people laggin in aq and having to kill a mini with 4 linked nodes still attached.
I want to join with people that are figuring out how to go up in aq and aw. Preferably 29/30 spots and everybody plays because they want to.
If it sounds like we might be a good fit feel free to reach out.

line id is "ab-cadav"
discord is "shugggggaaaafree#4824"