**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When he comes to my roster I will be ready

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    So many dual crystals and Cavs for Aegon....
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I thought you just pulled a five star Thor Rags?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    ItsDamien said:

I've heard the less you post, the more likely you'll get him. Speaking from my own experience I got my 5* and dupe when I didn't post constantly on the forum. I also got a 6* version now long after that.

Try it.

All I ever banged on about was a good cosmic to use my t5cc on...

So close, literally 8k t4cc shards away lmao
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

ItsDamien said:

I've heard the less you post, the more likely you'll get him. Speaking from my own experience I got my 5* and dupe when I didn't post constantly on the forum. I also got a 6* version now long after that.

Try it.

It's not about what you post. It's about how much you post. The more you post, the less likely you'll get what you want. It's just pure unadulterated factual pseudoscience.

and maybe a way to get them to stop posting several new topics a day and immediately replying to their own topic too
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Email Kabam and ask for him. It worked for me
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    I have 5* Aegon rank4 sig200 and 6* Aegon rank1 (undupe) but I doubt I'll rank him any higher.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Qfury said:

ItsDamien said:

Try it.

It's not about what you post. It's about how much you post. The more you post, the less likely you'll get what you want. It's just pure unadulterated factual pseudoscience.

and maybe a way to get them to stop posting several new topics a day and immediately replying to their own topic too
    "pseudoscience" being the keyword there
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I got Ægon a week ago. Good luck.