**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Oppent gain power faster ???

Guys has anyone noticed,
*Now the defence system provides more power*

I remember it used to get 10 hit with combo MLLLM to opponent to reach them to 1 bar of power ,but now they are reaching in just 7 hits

I am sure about this cause in order to play sabertooth in suggestions it was said to stop on 9 hits this will keep enemy below 1 bar of power and then do a 5 hit combo so that as soon as u get power u can throw sp and convert his fury as opponents doesnot have a bar of power to throw sp and cause the fury timer to delay/expire.

Now they get their power bar filled easly. This brings more difficulty on power gain nodes

Are they cheating by implementing this change silently or there was some update on his which I missed.

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Nope, didn't notice any change
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Guys has anyone noticed,
    *Now the defence system provides more power*

I remember it used to get 10 hit with combo MLLLM to opponent to reach them to 1 bar of power ,but now they are reaching in just 7 hits

I am sure about this cause in order to play sabertooth in suggestions it was said to stop on 9 hits this will keep enemy below 1 bar of power and then do a 5 hit combo so that as soon as u get power u can throw sp and convert his fury as opponents doesnot have a bar of power to throw sp and cause the fury timer to delay/expire.

Now they get their power bar filled easly. This brings more difficulty on power gain nodes

Are they cheating by implementing this change silently or there was some update on his which I missed.

Defensive combat power rate > offensive combat power rate
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Also as ip pointed out
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Any nodes or something?
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48

No nodes guys this is everywhere arena,quest, story,
    I just rember in common scenario they used to fill one bar in 10 hits ,but now it's in 7 only ,this is for genreal fights ignoring exceptions like symbiot supreme ,havok etc whose power is modified.

I just feel that combat power gain rate in defense is cahnged and faster what it used to be what it used to be. Probably I am wrong if as you all people did not felt this ,other wise this could have been a big issue for us.

Thank you all for your input I appreciate it.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I just rember in common scenario they used to fill one bar in 10 hits ,but now it's in 7 only ,this is for genreal fights ignoring exceptions like symbiot supreme ,havok etc whose power is modified.

I just feel that combat power gain rate in defense is cahnged and faster what it used to be what it used to be. Probably I am wrong if as you all people did not felt this ,other wise this could have been a big issue for us.

Did you change your mastery set up before you noticed this?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I have noticed odd interactions where the opponent seems to gain power faster but I've never really thought about it so I just ignored it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I had my 6* psylocke in arena hit 25 combo and only get her sp1. Opponent was r1 6* as well.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Jaded said:

I had my 6* psylocke in arena hit 25 combo and only get her sp1. Opponent was r1 6* as well.

Psylock has reduced combat power gain, so she get less power with each attack
    It's her Kit, to compesate for power gain from her sp1

Also, there are two types of combat power gain
    Offensive and Defensive(also effected by Challenger Rating)

Offensive combat power gain has been lower than Defensive since launch of the game.

While you are attacking defender, defender will fill power bar faster than you.

And vice versa, if you let opponent hit you(not blocked hits), you will gain power faster than defender.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Lvernon15 said:

Power gain changes with rank, you’re likey facing r5 defenders not r1, nothing has changed for me

Agreed, what exact content are you noticing this in?
    Bashlord said:

Jaded said:

Psylock has reduced combat power gain, so she get less power with each attack
    It's her Kit, to compesate for power gain from her sp1

Also, there are two types of combat power gain
    Offensive and Defensive(also effected by Challenger Rating)

Offensive combat power gain has been lower than Defensive since launch of the game.

While you are attacking defender, defender will fill power bar faster than you.

And vice versa, if you let opponent hit you(not blocked hits), you will gain power faster than defender.
    It was a joke lmao

Did you change your mastery set up before you noticed this?
    Nope ,it's same
    Sparx265 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Power gain changes with rank, you’re likey facing r5 defenders not r1, nothing has changed for me

Agreed, what exact content are you noticing this in?
    I did Cavilier a year ago, so I have faced all oppent before too high ranked 6 stars obliviously.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You're playing for years by now.
    Opponent's usually get to a bar of power in 7 hits taken. A full combo and 2 additional hits.
    This has been the case ever since I can remember, nothing has been changed

You're playing for years by now.
    Opponent's usually get to a bar of power in 7 hits taken. A full combo and 2 additional hits.
    This has been the case ever since I can remember, nothing has been changed

Except for the induction of higher challenger rating. 6*r3 gains power faster then a 6*r1 but it’s more noticed in 5* lower ranks vs the higher 6*r5 (we see in arenas).

So while nothing has changed, the bigger gap makes it more noticeable.