**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void intimidating presence icon

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
Can we change his intimidating presence icon it looks identical to a slow debuff icon but is completely different

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

it looks identical to a slow debuff icon but is completely different

What lol?

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    His intimidating presence is a passive and looks nothing like slow. One of his debuffs looks like slow but it isn't. Anybody who plays him knows it reduces evade chance and it isn't slow, it doesnt need a change.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

His intimidating presence is a passive and looks nothing like slow. One of his debuffs looks like slow but it isn't. Anybody who plays him knows it reduces evade chance and it isn't slow, it doesnt need a change.

It certainly does look like slow debuff agility does its also quite annoying for newer players using void after say using slow and thinking its a slow debuff but actually isnt
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

See, you decided to come in here and be a jerk, and you don’t even have your business in order. You’re describing his Fear of the Void passive.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

DawsMan said:

See, you decided to come in here and be a jerk, and you don’t even have your business in order. You’re describing his Fear of the Void passive.
    I'm not being a jerk by implying that if you use him consistently, you should know it's not a slow. It takes one slip up or read of the abilities to figure this out. Yes, you are right I could use a read over of his abilities, forgetting intimidating presence vs fear of the void. My bad.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I doubt they'd bother to give him a new icon unless they were to give it to others champs as well(which is unlikely as they would just give them a slow)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

I mean by that logic, we should have all icons look the same since anyone who uses a champ consistently will know what it is.