**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The controversy begins

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

I'm ready for dislikes.

Comments

• Options
    so sry guys weapon x i by mistake put in bad
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited June 2021

I'd have weapon x in god tier at least, but other than that its a pretty solid list. I have seen much worse lists, but even so the list is your opinion and doesn't have to perfectly fit other peoples opinions
  • Options

I'd have weapon x in god tier at least, but other than that its a pretty solid list. I have seen much worse list, but even so the list is your opinion and doesn't have to perfectly fit other peoples opinions
    yes he's god
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

I'd have weapon x in god tier at least, but other than that its a pretty solid list. I have seen much worse list, but even so the list is your opinion and doesn't have to perfectly fit other peoples opinions
    yes he's god
    I probably would have put Platpool a bit higher too, but as I said not a bad list overall
  • Options
    i can't edit list now, but weapon x is in god tier
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sungj said:

We're really calling over 90 champions god tier or above huh. I feel like the community is so afraid to say a really good champion isn't a "god" tier champion so now like half of the characters in the game are god tier. That's definitely not how a ranking scale should work

God tier is a subjective thing changing from tier list to tier list. By Seatin's tier list, that's the 4th tier which is like High demi-god.
  • Options
    Sungj said:

We're really calling over 90 champions god tier or above huh. I feel like the community is so afraid to say a really good champion isn't a "god" tier champion so now like half of the characters in the game are god tier. That's definitely not how a ranking scale should work

every champ is a god if we play good
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    It's always difficult to argue what champions are "god tier" or at the top due to how content varies but it is super easy to agree that those champions on the bottom end sections are really jokes or plain garbage
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Annihilus and dorm are too low. They’re above most of the tier above imo.

Stryfe is too low.

CGR and domino are too high.

Joe Fixit is WAAYYY too low.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Too many tiers and no definition of what each means. This is a list of your favorites, plain and simple.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

1) Mags ain't the best in his class.

Hard disagree

2) Weapon X is far from bad.

3) Purgatory and Overseer are too high. Purgatory has hard to get utility and almost noodle tier damage while Overseer is pretty much the definition of "meh".

4)Platpool isn't very bad.

5) Annihilus is a bit low

6) Gamora is too high.

7) SS, Gambit, DM and Killmonger should be Solid OP's.

8) Sigil Witch should come down a tier atleast

9)If CMM is bgt, then so is Venom.

Agreed

10) Sentinel and Starky are too high.

Partially disagree. Starky may need to go down one, but sentinel is completely fine where it’s at.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    …SpiderGwens just as good a champ if not better then Stark and Stealthy. My 6* Gwen is r2 and my6* Stealth sits at r1 ,…and I’m very content with that .
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Way too many tiers
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★

I'm ready for dislikes.

There would be a lot less dislikes if you didn't have 50 tiers. Ah Bsweezy has said this.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I could say a lot of things about this, but why the heck is wpx so low
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

i can't edit list now, but weapon x is in god tier

• Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Groot should be in the top tier, no other notes.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Fixed
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    These tier list that keep coming out over time will have just more and more tiers after "God" that it's gonna get silly. Already is actually. Can't yall just stay consistent? Why all the "Beyond God Tier" or "Mega super OP broken Beyond God X Infinity Tier".

Like this one has 3 above the subjective "God" tier. By this time 2022 God tier will be the lowest on the list.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Uhhh Groot should be in his own tier above all
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Disagree. And to be clear, i'm not disagreeing with the placements. I'm disagreeing with the posting of a tier list.
  • Options
    another karma farming post
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

@Lvernon15 that was by mistake, he's god
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Honestly one of the most agreeable lists in my opinion from what I’ve seen on the forums. I might make some small adjustments. I do think that there is plenty of god tiers I would love down to amazing. Other than that, really solid list