**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth of Legends Electro

I'm gearing up for another path of the Lab and my next one is the Electro path which I'm a little concerned about regarding who to bring.

Pretty much my two options are 5* Rank 4 SL or 4* Rank 5 sig 99 BW (note, will not have extended timer with BW).

Comments

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2nUkvj4Vc

I recorded my electro fight if your interested. I had iceman with me to deal with abomination and SL as my main guy. It was not fun to say the least. If I could go back, I would bring a Gwenpool if I could. Just get to a 50 hit combo and avoid hitting him during his boosted electrostatic phase. Any other questions, feel free to message me.
  • I guess in your case, you probably need the SL for most of the path so just get synergy around him.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Another option is to run Crossbones. With each stack of fury he reduces Electro's static damage. With 4 stacks he eliminates it completely. Doesn't need to be duped either.
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Stark7989 wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2nUkvj4Vc

I recorded my electro fight if your interested. I had iceman with me to deal with abomination and SL as my main guy. It was not fun to say the least. If I could go back, I would bring a Gwenpool if I could. Just get to a 50 hit combo and avoid hitting him during his boosted electrostatic phase. Any other questions, feel free to message me.

Damn that does look brutal only 30 hits roughly. I guess in the long run (the remaining fights on the path) it may balance back out to just use SL for the extended timer purposes for the other fights.
    Would maxing out energy resistance mastery help with the damage?
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Another option is to run Crossbones. With each stack of fury he reduces Electro's static damage. With 4 stacks he eliminates it completely. Doesn't need to be duped either.

True, didn't think about him. I have him still at base rank however. Low on gold as it is
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Both will be very spendy, and I'm guessing not too far off in terms of items between the two champs. I waited until I had GP for that path, it wasn't a cakewalk, but better than my SL.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I used AA and still died a lot. I would bring GP if I had to do it again.
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    KML15 wrote: »
    I'm gearing up for another path of the Lab and my next one is the Electro path which I'm a little concerned about regarding who to bring.

Pretty much my two options are 5* Rank 4 SL or 4* Rank 5 sig 99 BW (note, will not have extended timer with BW).

I’d suggest bringing them both, magneto, cyclops, magneto, gwenpool, and sl
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I used 5* Elektra with resonate mastery
    Yeah no GP or else that would be my go to. Think I'll just go ahead and take on X23 and Spidey path and hope I pull her in the mean time.
  • GamezoneGamezone Posts: 5
    GP stands for.........?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Good player!!!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    That electro fight requires Gwenpool or Black Widow. Other options are:

1. Hyperion SP1 spamming
    2. Crossbones with fury masteries
    3. Blade
    4. Elektra with defensive masteries
    5. Black Panther with maxed Deep Wounds
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★