**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you R3 any of these 6*s?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have (basically) 4 t5ccs: a mystic, a tech (plus tech AG), a cosmic and 91% of a mutant (with 4 10% nexus unopened) and I really am looking for another R3, as I only have punisher at the moment who I do not regret taking up for TB, but who is not exactly the bees knees.

Here are my candidates:

And here is my maxed 5* roster for context (plus mojo, just don't have the iso to have him max level):

Which of these, if any, would you recommend taking up. I get that the general consensus will probably be to wait for a bit more roster development, which I get, but I feel like I'll end up waiting only for the perfect champion to never come.

Please leave any advice, anything would be appreciated!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Tigra, Gambit, Aarkus
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Tigra, Longshot, Bwcv, Havok.

and domino as she has cleared so much content for me. So I have a sweet spot for her.

Btw that is crazy six star luck
    I can only take one of each class, I was thinking tigra for mystic because I already have a 5/65 Claire, but I'm not 100% sold on that idea.

And domino is not going up, sorry. Havok though.... Maybe?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    R3 Claire first without a doubt. Apart from that Cable is a very good option if you use Apoc a lot and Havok/Tigra are good options if you like playing them
    Sparx265 said:

I would take up Claire for sure. She is an absolute beast and doesn’t need an awakening. Even though you already have a maxed out 5 star she will still be amazing. I would also consider tigra, but only if you are willing to put in the time to learn how to play her well.

Don't run suicides though... Still worth it?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Sparx265 said:

I would take up Claire for sure. She is an absolute beast and doesn’t need an awakening. Even though you already have a maxed out 5 star she will still be amazing. I would also consider tigra, but only if you are willing to put in the time to learn how to play her well.

Yeah, I use my R5 Claire all the time and I don’t run scuicides

Emma

I like Emma a lot, but then there's horseman gambit and cable to take into consideration, as well as havok, as well as all the other insane mutants I could end up pulling.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Sparx265 said:

6* r3 would be like the 5* r5 with suicides I believe
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Sparx265 said:

Yes. Still worth it. She is probably the best option you have out of all classes
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Tigra, Aarkus, Claire, havok, Emma, cable
    Qacob said:

Emma

I like Emma a lot, but then there's horseman gambit and cable to take into consideration, as well as havok, as well as all the other insane mutants I could end up pulling.
    Well you could argue that for all the classes, and IMO Emma is better than Gambit and on par with Cable
  • I have claire and havok at r3, and they are awesome. Id r3 Aarkus too as he has dual utility.
    gambit is a nice horseman and has really high sig20 prestige. Emma can be useful too.
  • Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 48
    I would say that Gambit, Emma, and Black Widow (Claire Voiyant) are all worth a R3
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank 3 gambit, no questions asked. I’d either use the mystic one on bwcv, longshot, or tigra. I’d lean towards Claire or longshot but tigra is really good too depending on if you can play her well. All of those mystics are good choices.
    Graves_3 said:

Qacob said:

Sparx265 said:

Yes. Still worth it. She is probably the best option you have out of all classes
    What about tigra?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gambit. Ez. Big prestige. 100% perfect block as horseman. Korg/KM/Electro/Magik/Thorns counter. Big damage on SP2 and 105% concussion as long as they don't have an armor buff. Power gain and regen suppression. Can do buffed up nodes. There's probably more that I'm missing right now but that's what I can think of immediately.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Roblin
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Graves_3 said:

Qacob said:

Sparx265 said:

What about tigra?
    Only if you know how to play her and are comfortable with her playstyle. She is an awesome champ if you can get good with her.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Bwcv, havok, emma, longshot, aarkhus and iron fist 😆

I really can't decide, and people are giving me multiple options from the same class, so I think I'll narrow it down to this... Pick one from each screenshot.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gambit Tigra. Done.
  • Claire havok.
    ItsDamien said:

Gambit Tigra. Done.

I am leaning towards this tbh. Shake it up a little bit. I am kinda close to forming another mystic so I could probably take up Claire sometime soon as well. I'll go consult my alliance as well.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Claire/Havok
    Claire Emma
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Long shot gives your roster something different. You have bwcv as a 5 star maxed already so wouldn't do it unless you had lots of rank up materials.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Tigra, Havok.
    If you ran suicides I'd have said Claire but lack of them as well a 5/65 puts it in tigra's favour.
    I'm assuming you're good or comfortable with using Tigra