Wow that was boring

Hoodie25Hoodie25 Member Posts: 312 ★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion

I’ve heard that archangel melts this guy, but since I don’t have that luxury, I had to slog it out with doom. Kinda disappointed in this fight honestly, the creativity was sorely lacking. If you pick a solid counter, then there’s just nothing interesting about it at all, the hardest part is not falling asleep halfway through. If you don’t, then you’ll die from fun and interactive shock damage. Anyone else feel the same way, or is it just me?

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

I’ve heard that archangel melts this guy, but since I don’t have that luxury, I had to slog it out with doom. Kinda disappointed in this fight honestly, the creativity was sorely lacking. If you pick a solid counter, then there’s just nothing interesting about it at all, the hardest part about it is not falling asleep halfway through. If you don’t, then you’ll die from fun and interactive shock damage. Anyone else feel the same way, or is it just me?

Same here, i barely finished rogue last week b4 losing interest
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Ebony_Naw said:

dealing with not blocking, this week was endurance, i'm sure there will be different themes.

Yep so much endurance when AA can do it in like 100 hits
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

LOL. People will complain about anything.

Yep.
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Ebony_Naw said:

dealing with not blocking, this week was endurance, i'm sure there will be different themes.

Yep so much endurance when AA can do it in like 100 hits
    It's almost as if I was addressing the many posts I've seen of 5-600 hit fights with Doom, and not talking about just one counter. Any champion can do it if dex is removed, it's just a grind. Hence endurance. I am aware AA can melt him thank you very much.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Member Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Sunspot was a great counter, just using my R4 5* I was able to solo and even though I died a lot I was easily able to go back in and practice until success

It was super hard Kabam. Keep bringing them like this.

The only hard part was my finger hurting after I solo with Doom on my first try. Very boring compared to Rogue
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Member Posts: 312 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

The only hard part was my finger hurting after I solo with Doom on my first try. Very boring compared to Rogue
    There were other options to use that provided better skill and mechanical checks. I used Sunspot. Got him down in 71 hits after a few false starts.

With Sunspot you have to be absolutely flawless with your parries because if you dex even once, EMP mod will wipe out your solar state stacks. It was a fun challenge.
    I have to admit, Seatin’s video with Sunspot made the fight look way more enjoyable
    Wicket329 said:

There were other options to use that provided better skill and mechanical checks. I used Sunspot. Got him down in 71 hits after a few false starts.

With Sunspot you have to be absolutely flawless with your parries because if you dex even once, EMP mod will wipe out your solar state stacks. It was a fun challenge.
    The fight should be fun for everyone though not just people with an optimal counter
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,018 ★★★★★
    It was boring but I enjoyed the challenge to solo it
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Member Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Sure, let’s call it super boring so they can give us a stun immune, debuff immune, thorns, spiked armor, immune to ability accuracy modification, death touch unstoppable unblockable Nameless Electro-Korg

Also add True strike, you know why.
    D’oh! I forgot!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

The fight should be fun for everyone though not just people with an optimal counter
    I mean, I’m just saying what I personally did. There are tons of other options out there, my YouTube suggestions are full of them.

That being said, I don’t doubt that upcoming SoP challenges may be just as much roster checks as they are mechanical skill checks. This one was a little bit of both. Either use a specific playstyle (without dexing) to combat EMP mod with any good Mr. Sinister counter, or bring in a shock immune champ and have a very long fight.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

I’ve heard that archangel melts this guy, but since I don’t have that luxury, I had to slog it out with doom. Kinda disappointed in this fight honestly, the creativity was sorely lacking. If you pick a solid counter, then there’s just nothing interesting about it at all, the hardest part is not falling asleep halfway through. If you don’t, then you’ll die from fun and interactive shock damage. Anyone else feel the same way, or is it just me?

Well you have counter so why not. But it was already stated that first 4 fight would be easy. Maybe we should wait for week 5
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

I mean, I’m just saying what I personally did.
    Yes and I was just stating my personal experience
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    I actually enjoy these fights. I don't find them too easy or too hard but they are a little on the harder / challenging side. I hope kabam doesn't make the remaining fights too difficult but rather keep them at this level of difficulty. 😊
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Too hard, complain. Easier, complain.
    Can OP treasure the efforts of Dev team in deciding nodes combination on these bosses? Mister Sinister just 1 out of 9 bosses only.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Tbf, OP's giving some feedback on the fight.