**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banned

I work for government agency (Can't Say Which One) and the agency install a MDM Management software to our phones. This software allows them to control the phone in any which way the can. Of course I used my issued government phone to play this game. Yesterday I started noticing some weird things going on with the phone. Apps were just being removed and I couldn't figure out why. Well my boss walked in while I was playing and called me to his office. He was able to remotely get into my phone, remove apps, screen record what I was doing and also control my game play.

I have now tried to login back in and I am getting a banned message. Would this type of software that is loaded on a phone be considered as 3rd party and can count towards a ban.

If so, Kabam you have made me wife so happy that I can't play this game any longer.

Thanks

Comments

• The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

A third party software that can allow control of the game by another device other than the one the game is installed on would likely be considered a violation, as you have already suspected. I'd suggest playing games on a non-government issued device. You may wish to contact our Support Team as well to advise regarding the specific software and intended purpose of it as this may be something our teams can look into further.
This discussion has been closed.