**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rotating featured cavs thread

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
G2099 is the first featured cav up for anyone after her

Comments

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I think we need to have the definition of "random" clearly stated.

Crystals are supposed to be "random", but we've all had a streak of 50+ cavs lead to 0 5 or 6 stars.

Here Kabam is saying the champion crystals are randomized... but mysteriously everyone gets the same result. How is that Random. If you just aid... each champion will come out once in an order you aren't telling us... that's fine. But Random would mean that before the event it couldn't be predetermined, and depending on exact wording... it would also mean that the same champ could come up 2 or 3 times, and others not come up, much in the same way you can roll a six sided die six times, and you aren't guarentee each result would come up exactly once (in fact that is extremely unlikely).

Perhaps Kabam means "the order of the champions has been randomly shuffled"?

While this may seem like being nit-picky... with all the conspiracies out there about the random nature of this game, the patents Kabam owns to steer elements, etc... I would think it extremely important to make this distinction and not throw fuel onto the fire.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Doom!!!

• Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I want doom 5 or 6* so badly. Decisions… :o
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    If it had a bigger chance at the featured champ, i would gladly waste my units on it before the 4th of July, but since it's the same percentage 😒
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    I thought I was gonna go for human torch but the drop rates are just trash.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I bought one Doom crystal and while I didn’t get him, I did pull a sweet 5* Sorcerer Supreme, so that’s a thing.
  • Options
    Red guardian crystals are up
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

6 Cavs bought for G99. 2 were 5* nexuses, another 2 were 5*s, 2 were 3*s.
    The 5* dupes gave me enough 6* shards to pull myself a red mags. Units well spent :)

Oh wait, this thread isn't a brag thread lol.

My apologies :D
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yeah, the lack of a timetable is d... shortsighted. Like, impressively so.

I assume it was meant to get people to keep an eye on the game, but all it's gonna do is hurt sales. It's not like there's ad revenue, so I don't understand.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 429 ★★★
    I really hope to be sleeping when Apocalypse comes up, lol
  • Options
    Squammo said:

I really hope to be sleeping when Apocalypse comes up, lol

Some might even call it a slumber 👀
  • Options
    Guardian cav crystal is up
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

What do you think is the best method for opening these, popping or spinning them? I’ve only ever spun them and got a 6* once but have been lucky to get a lot of 5*s. Might change that strategy though since I’m trying for a 6* today.

There’s absolutely no difference. The reward is determined when the crystal is bought.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    No_oneuk said:

What do you think is the best method for opening these, popping or spinning them? I’ve only ever spun them and got a 6* once but have been lucky to get a lot of 5*s. Might change that strategy though since I’m trying for a 6* today.

There’s absolutely no difference. The reward is determined when the crystal is bought.
    the reward is not determined when the crystal is bought...its determined when you pop them or click to stop the spin....when that click is performed by us a random number is generated which is associated with a particular champion of a particular rarity that is the champ u pull...

that being said yes it doesnt matter whetehr u pop or spin its just visuals....but yes the game will troll you hard if you spin...
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

I think we need to have the definition of "random" clearly stated.

Crystals are supposed to be "random", but we've all had a streak of 50+ cavs lead to 0 5 or 6 stars.

Here Kabam is saying the champion crystals are randomized... but mysteriously everyone gets the same result. How is that Random. If you just aid... each champion will come out once in an order you aren't telling us... that's fine. But Random would mean that before the event it couldn't be predetermined, and depending on exact wording... it would also mean that the same champ could come up 2 or 3 times, and others not come up, much in the same way you can roll a six sided die six times, and you aren't guarentee each result would come up exactly once (in fact that is extremely unlikely).

Perhaps Kabam means "the order of the champions has been randomly shuffled"?

While this may seem like being nit-picky... with all the conspiracies out there about the random nature of this game, the patents Kabam owns to steer elements, etc... I would think it extremely important to make this distinction and not throw fuel onto the fire.

I've definitely not gone 50 cavs w/o a 5 or 6*.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi
    Doom
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Aw, I'll be skipping on Shang it seems. I was hoping he'd have a solo-featured crystal.