**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top 15 Unduped 6 Star to R2?

smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I have a pretty stacked roster, been on the game for a while, I'm not interested in showing off my squad and honestly, it's just fun for me these days but I do have a question for you die hard players.

Do you have a TOP 15 list of champs you would Rank 2 Unawakened? I know everyone is shooting for R3s but just curious on unduped champs because I have more than a few but with all these buffs and updates, I just don't know anymore haha.

Any thoughts or comments are appreciated, be safe out there all!

btw, I run full suicides.

smy168
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I took Corvus, Ghost, Sym Supreme, Sorc Supreme, Doom, Fury, Apoc, Mags, Torch, Warlock, Spiderham, and I am sure a few others to r2 before they were awakened. I took Warlock to r3 in fact. Now almost all of them are awakened (except Warlock).

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

DawsMan said:

Doom, BWCV, Sorcerer Supreme, Corvus, CGR, Venom, Apoc, Prof X, Mags, Warlock, Ghost, She Hulk, Torch, Elsa, Mole Man.

I took Corvus, Ghost, Sym Supreme, Sorc Supreme, Doom, Fury, Apoc, Mags, Torch, Warlock, Spiderham, and I am sure a few others to r2 before they were awakened. I took Warlock to r3 in fact. Now almost all of them are awakened (except Warlock).

Will you still R2 unduped Corvus if you don't have sucide mastery? For end content without sucide he is kind a meh no?
    I took him up unawakened without suicides. Really helpful in 6.3/4. One shot the darkhawk boss (he was nerfed tho). 7.1 he's a beast, 7.2 he isn't quite that guy.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I have an unduped, apocalypse, SorS and gladiator hulk all 6 stars r3, they are awesome and useful all over the game. My unduped r2 6 stars are too much to type, but they’re all worth it.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Run suicides full time and I did Dragon Man unduped. Worked great on SoP Rogue. Colossus and EF also good choices.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Is Symbiote Supreme still relevant in the current meta.. I was lucky enough to pull him from iron tomb cav crystal.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

DawsMan said:

Doom, BWCV, Sorcerer Supreme, Corvus, CGR, Venom, Apoc, Prof X, Mags, Warlock, Ghost, She Hulk, Torch, Elsa, Mole Man.

Will you still R2 unduped Corvus if you don't have sucide mastery? For end content without sucide he is kind a meh no?
    I use Corvus with those masteries turned on most of the time, although he still crushes AQ even when using regular masteries. If you never run suicide masteries (I hate that name BTW), then maybe Corvus is not the top rank up priority. Depends on what content you are doing as well.