**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Presenting my first 5/65...

JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★

...Mole God himself! I pulled him from my act 5 completion rewards and after trying him out, I was really impressed with his damage and utility. The other rank 5 candidates were Emma Frost and Magik. Why did I choose Mole Man? Well...

1) Accessible true strike that can be kept the whole fight, 2) Guaranteed debuff shrug off while not in frenzy 3) Assisted intercepts and 4) Stupidly good damage.

Emphasis on the stupidly good damage. Plus I just found his playstyle to simply be more fun when compared with Magik (mostly spamming backdrafts) and Emma. While Emma has arguably better utility, she doesn't compare to an unstoppable monster with unblockable specials and guaranteed crits and bleeds on EVERY hit.

Don't regret it at all, thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    @Molemanisbestchamp ik you’re muted but you deserve a shout here

Congrats op, it’s a great feeling!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Great. Magik isn't really comparable to mole god, you need her for specific fights that many other champs can't do, but mole guy is more versatile, and more fun to use in most matchups. No idea about Emma as I've never played her. Never played mole dude either but I've seen enough gameplay