**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to Uncollected

So I have reached the last 2 quests of act 5 chp 2 and I need advice on how much revives I would require to pass these 2 quests and how to get them. And pls tell me how much units do I need to have.....??

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Add a picture of your roster. Unit cost totally depends on how skilled you are.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    I believe your squad is 4* rank 5s if this is so,
    then in 5.4.5- 100 units (totally depends on skill if you are enough then it requires no skill mine initial run happened with only 40 units and 1 lvl 1 revive)
    in 5.4.6 - 1000 units if have heavy attacker (for defenders) and evaders( for collector) then over 600-800 units
  • Options
    WeaponXBrute_47WeaponXBrute_47 Posts: 48
    The_HoTU said:

I believe your squad is 4* rank 5s if this is so,
    then in 5.4.5- 100 units (totally depends on skill if you are enough then it requires no skill mine initial run happened with only 40 units and 1 lvl 1 revive)
    in 5.4.6 - 1000 units if have heavy attacker (for defenders) and evaders( for collector) then over 600-800 units

I'm actually trying to bring in Tigra to miss the collector's specials.....
  • Options
    WeaponXBrute_47WeaponXBrute_47 Posts: 48

There's my roster.....
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You could do 5.2.5 with no revives. I would have around 5 revives in the stash just to be safe. In regards to 5.2.6 the general suggested amount is 500 units. Of course if you already have revives in your stash it will cost less units. Also if you’re good at using tigra and can evade the collectors specials it’ll cost even less. So pretty much what I’m saying is take 500 units or an equivalent amount of revives just to be safe and hopefully it won’t take that much.