**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Science AG and sig stone showdown

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Thanks to the bundles today + the stash, I've been sitting on a science AG since abyss came out and I can awaken and max sig level a science champ. I have both void and CAIW and this is where the debate comes in.

Who is more worthy of max sig level as a 6*R2?
Void or CAIW.
(Or hold off for another champ such as red guardian, ibom, etc) I do have HT, thing, invisible woman, hulk Ragnorok unawakened

Current progression:
Last 3 variants need explored (contamination has 3 paths left total, others need all but 1 path)
7.1 needs explored
7.2 needs completed
6.2-6.4 needs explored
Abyss needs explored

6* Science AG and sig stone showdown 31 votes

CAIW
70%
Haji_SaabTheManMythLegendthanks4playingGNASTYDragonMCOCHammerbro_64JuggerNotzeezee57Des99IronGladiator22OmedennRenaxqqSwarmOfRavensQfuryHoitadoMasterzxProThanks_D19ShenkScrubhanNegative_100 22 votes
Void
29%
AleorSnakepKill_GreyEtjamaJohnyBoyZan0Valentinos13Ace2319Wooptyfrickendoo 9 votes
Other science (please specify)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Why did someone disagree with my original post? Lol
  • Options

No science is more worthy of ag and max sig then cap. And no 6* science is better then cap.

"BuT hUmAn ToRcH" no go away

Yeah I think I'm leaning towards CAIW, just looking to confirm my bias with this poll lol. Make sure I'm not missing something since coming back from retirement
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CAIW

No science is more worthy of ag and max sig then cap. And no 6* science is better then cap.

"BuT hUmAn ToRcH" no go away

Couldn’t have said it better myself.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    CAIW
    He's a GOD anywhere really.