**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better Horseman, Gambit or Cable?

PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
I (finally) got Apocalypse. I have a 6* unduped Gambit and a 6* duped Cable, both at R1. Which would you suggest to rank up for use as a horseman and why? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Cable is a beast as a horseman. The degen on his heavy is reason alone.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Palistes said:

I (finally) got Apocalypse. I have a 6* unduped Gambit and a 6* duped Cable, both at R1. Which would you suggest to rank up for use as a horseman and why? Thanks!

However Both are Incredibly useful and this really should be a Question of "Who First?", that I'd say is up to you and personal preference.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    Not sure why you think the title is silly since I asked specifically in the post who makes a better Horseman. I appreciate you making the distinction though as I wasn't noticing that Cable gets most of his value without being a Horseman. That's why I was asking. Thanks all for the input!
  • Options
    Oh also forgot about Gambit's Mediums, Heavies, and Specials being Non Contact which always a nice bit of Utility to have on hand.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

People waste Apoc by making horsemen. His own ability set is one of the best. And that is why Cable is a really good companion as he doesn’t need to be horseman and will let Apoc keep all his charges.

But he's so good that it's pretty easy to Ramp him right back up, especially if there's a Mutant on the Path.