**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TB 10k unit offer, which is better

rivetrivet Posts: 254
I am still undecided so trying to see what others think, The R4 material or even rank up material in general not going to be very useful for me in near future, just want more and good r3 worthy 6 star pulls. The 2020 nexus has better chance of getting a good champion, but only 1 6 star, the other bundle has 4, but from the crappy featured poll, sig stones are better with the nexus bundle as well

TB 10k unit offer, which is better 122 votes

Superior Nexus bundle
55%
ROHINJadedzuffyAlex13369AspenQuikPikLilMaddogHTThebgjCupidBlaargopseudosaneHeattblasttAckbar67BuckyBruhMalreck0410or_StrongJuggerNotColonaut123AleorRockyshocky 68 votes
Superior catalysts bundle
44%
danielmathSighsohardTheManMythLegendallinashesTristanXxicylovexXRotellyVerzzOdachiMonk1DragonMCOCGmonkeyHendrossReyAlemánch4rnyuwTexas_11shadow_lurker22Jridenhour_3Denzel116 54 votes

Comments

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Superior Nexus bundle
    I went with the nexus bundle, ended up with Ibomb
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Superior Nexus bundle
    i'm jelly. BUT i'd go Nexus for sure. just the stones are so key plus the worthy champ possibility.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    For me it was the catalyst bundle.
    I knew I would be duping my 6* colossus with the generic. So I wanted as many mutant sig stones as I could get.
    The only other class I need currently is cosmic since my other dupes suck.
    I also wanted a greater chance at more arena teams, so 4 crystals compared to 1 gave me a greater chance to expanding those teams, while sarificing an almost garanteed top champ. (who I all, except prof x, have as 5* champs)
    The t5b and t3a were a nice bonus.

Long story short. It depends on your situation and what you are aiming for.
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    R4 champions would be the new meta in the next 6-12 months... the catalyst bundle was the right choice for me... :wink:
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    While I don't have that many 6* r3, I do have 1 that I would love to have r4.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s a risk but all Crystals are
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Superior Nexus bundle
    I went with the nexus because I wanted the cgr and I pulled prof x which was also pretty good. I did not want to gamble with the featured because it had too many duds for me. Plus the r4 materials did not appeal to me now. It honestly depends on what you spend in game. 75 sig stones is a lot as an ftp. So, that tipped my decision.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I went with the nexus because I wanted the cgr and I pulled prof x which was also pretty good. I did not want to gamble with the featured because it had too many duds for me. Plus the r4 materials did not appeal to me now. It honestly depends on what you spend in game. 75 sig stones is a lot as an ftp. So, that tipped my decision.

FtP and u saved enough units for this. Congrats!
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I am really curious how this turns out since I’m debating the two as well. If that 2020 nexus were guaranteed to get me apoc I would do it in a second, but I don’t trust my luck lol
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,283 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Pulyaman said:

How many 2020 champs does this have? All of them or 10 of them?
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Graves_3 said:

Pulyaman said:

How many 2020 champs does this have? All of them or 10 of them?
    All of them, I believe there is 23 or so, you got to pick 1 from 10 choices the nexus gives you

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I don't really know i voted this because it was one vote behind and I want to watch the world burn 😂😂
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    i need sorccer supreme and shangchi, so i would go for four feature crystal
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Superior Nexus bundle
    I was hunting for CGR (got him and took him to r3) so I went for the nexus. I’m also a big fan of rank up gems so that also influenced my decision. I’m not too keen on r4s yet since there is still no content that requires r3s yet.
  • The_Commish123The_Commish123 Posts: 20
    Superior Nexus bundle
    Almost guaranteed to get a god tier 2020 champ from CGR, Apoc, Prof X, Mole Man and IBOM (who I selected from the crystal) from the superior nexus bundle. So many duds from the featured crystal. Again, that is coming from someone like me who only has 4 R3 champs at the moment so not even looking at R4 champs anytime soon.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Superior Nexus bundle
    Don't forget you choose from 10 champs in the nexus, great odds of apoc/cgr/prof x/ibom
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Superior Nexus bundle
    It's a 10-choice nexus, so keep that in mind, you have a really good chance of pulling a 2020 champ you want.
    edited July 2021
    Thanks all, this poll isn’t really making the decision any easier. I don’t have a 5 star Apoc, so that is what I really hope for the nexus, but in the same time, I want to expand my 6 star team for arena as well, currently have 48, and I don’t buy any money offer to get more shards or sig stones
  • Superior Nexus bundle
    I went the nexus bundle for the certainty and use of catalysts, now. I duped my 6* guardian and got my skill r3 gem, well worth it. My grinded units usage was totally worth it.
    the other bundle felt more crystal rng on a crappy featured, and 1/6th of an r4 that may take the rest of the year to form. When the time comes, r4 mats will become available through other sources while the nexus gives immediate value. I do see the appeal for folks with 20+ r3s on the r4 mats, for me right now, i do not see the appeal. The nexus bundle gives me 13k+ prestige and a spanking champ that will affect my gameplay. I'm very happy i went this route.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★

For me it was the catalyst bundle.
    I knew I would be duping my 6* colossus with the generic. So I wanted as many mutant sig stones as I could get.
    The only other class I need currently is cosmic since my other dupes suck.
    I also wanted a greater chance at more arena teams, so 4 crystals compared to 1 gave me a greater chance to expanding those teams, while sarificing an almost garanteed top champ. (who I all, except prof x, have as 5* champs)
    The t5b and t3a were a nice bonus.

Long story short. It depends on your situation and what you are aiming for.

Looks like you are gunning to be the early R4s.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    I really wanted to go with the nexus one but...I just couldn't. I really value the rank up gems for the sheer inventory space they save alone. However, besides Moleman, I already have every 2020 champ so...I passed.

I'm not particularly fussed about gaining a r4 champ but the ability to choose the sig type and 4 shots at champs I don't have kind of won me over. The t5cc was bonus. It was a tough choice though. I did pull 2 new champs as well, so in the end, it worked out for me.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I decided against either offer.

Looking at my own roster Vs what's in the crystals on offer, I've got a reasonably broad spread of equivalent champs including Duped 6*CGR and Terrax, and 5*Duped Prof X, Sasquatch, Hit-Monkey, Mole Man...

As 'game-changers' therefore, the 2020 Nexus really only offers me Apocalypse or Guardian (who is good, but needs Awakened to be a lot better). That's 2/24 champions; so even with a choice of ten, it's nearly 50/50 that I get neither. A few okay options that I don't already have in iAbom, Dragon Man and Red Guardian. But for me, 'okay' isn't really worth 10,000 units.

The current Featured 6* didn't look like it does much to improve my roster unless I get Shang-Chi or Mr Negative: that's two champs out of 24.

So... I decided I should take my units 'on the road' and start clearing some content with them instead. Looking at the long game, I'm choosing to make progress through Act 7/Variants/Summer of Pain over offers which could easily leave me with Champs I don't really want.

I wish everyone who bought them the best of luck, though: I hope you all get what you're looking for!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I took the Suporior bundle because I'm dying to get a 6* CGR or Apoc. Of course I got neither, ended up taking iBom who was choice 3 for me. Those sigs are nice too. I feel I may regret not taking the R4 mayerials later, but I'll survive.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Superior Nexus bundle
    Superior nexus bundle is what I got. More Sig stones, a high chance to pull a champ you want (I had to choose between Cosmic GR, Ibomb and Apoc).

Right bundle is good for playing the long game and getting a R4. IMO, I rather have better champs then just take one to R4. Unless you have almost all champs, then it's an easy left side for me.

Let's not forget, you get a guaranteed Rank 3 champ as on the right side you don't, only get 1 T5CC.

I

I picked the nexus one, I honestly feel the catalyst bundle is better, but I really want Apoc, and i almost regretted until I saw the last choice
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Superior Nexus bundle
    I took the Nexus offer hoping for Apoc, IBom, Spiderham, Hulk, or dupe Prof X. I ended up with none of them. My best options were a dupe on CGR or dragon man. I took Dragon man.