**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Champions has God Tier potential if they get a substantial value buff?

Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
I'm talking about champs who have good kits and abilities but severely lack numerical output. One that comes to mind would be Heimdall or the Champion.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    M.O.D.O.K
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Mr Sinister
    Man Thing
    Mysterio
    Emma frost
    Gladiator hulk
    Proxima

To name a few. This doesn’t mean any of these champions are necessarily bad or useless, but I think they’ve all got promising kits that could be tweaked with some number changes

Trust me, Emma doesn’t need a buff whatsoever. Already top 6/7 mutant
    I knew I’d have this sort of comment from you ;)

I really have to disagree with top 6/7. And yeah, while she doesn’t *need* a buff, it couldn’t hurt. Ronin didn’t need a buff but he’s getting one. It’s not like I’m proposing an overhaul lol, a small tune up would be fine
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Mr Sinister
    Man Thing
    Mysterio
    Emma frost
    Gladiator hulk
    Proxima

To name a few. This doesn’t mean any of these champions are necessarily bad or useless, but I think they’ve all got promising kits that could be tweaked with some number changes

Trust me, Emma doesn’t need a buff whatsoever. Already top 6/7 mutant
    I knew I’d have this sort of comment from you ;)

I really have to disagree with top 6/7. And yeah, while she doesn’t *need* a buff, it couldn’t hurt. Ronin didn’t need a buff but he’s getting one. It’s not like I’m proposing an overhaul lol, a small tune up would be fine
    I mean I guess. My R3 is still killing ROL opponents in under 100 hits, usually 70-80, which is around bang average for a R3 from my experience. Maybe it’s suicides that make her hit harder for me, but I’ve never had a damage problem even with SP1 spam

But hey I wouldn’t complain about a tune up either
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    As for who I actually think would benefit from a value buff, Dormammu, Mephisto with an Ebony maw like buff, as much as I hate to say it, Killmonger. Gulk too
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

This thread is basically my 6 star roster.

Same here
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Red Skull.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 788 ★★★
    Green Goblin
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★

Green Goblin

yea for sure, with a tune up, he could be a real nice regen + burst champ
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Possibly iron fist and groot and I am not joking coz groot needs some big numbers via I am groot and iron fist needs insane precision with armour breaks equal to cgr or medusa
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Green Goblin
    Black Bolt
    Storm

All lower mid tier, but some attack/crit boosts could make them relevant again(?).

Dr. Zola
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    Wordunken said:

TASKMASTER
    he got so much ability packed on him. there are a lot of values to change to haul him in any direction.
    ı woudnt mind some gameplay changes too tho :)

If I had to change Taskmaster, I would make the passive concussion last longer, make the Special 1 and 2 exploit weakness just a general “special attack”, and add the Hawkeye and Crossbones synergies onto his base kit. (And maybe a bit more damage on exploit weakness?)