**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible Angela bug that's been going on since her release date

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
First off, I have to say; kabam did a phenomenal job with Angela's buff! A character I use daily and in nearly every war. Regardless, there's this portion of her abilities that never works:

I've been using Angela for over 2 years, and this has never worked. Even now that she's been buffed, she still never gets that 20 second Armor. Regardless, she's still a workhorse, and an absolutely insane utility powerhouse, but I feel this should be looked into. If needed, it should be removed from her description entirely if it's an unintended part of her description. It could be nice to have against crit resistance tho, but still... Would like some clarification on this.

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Just tested it and she doesn’t get the full 20 seconds buff
  • Options

Just tested it and she doesn’t get the full 20 seconds buff

Yeah, she only ever triggers the 5 second one whether or not there's already Armor buffs active on her. The SP 1 fury works fine.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Same result, then it dawned on me that no one ever uses her s2 since it offers nothing to her rotation. How does someone notice this!?
  • Options

Same result, then it dawned on me that no one ever uses her s2 since it offers nothing to her rotation. How does someone notice this!?

I use her SP 2 inonfer fights when I want to get the precision buff.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    I never noticed this till now thats really well spotted mostly because i probs missed it since never actually use sp2 since keeping fury buffs up via sp1 but that sp2 its like 5 seconds or something defo not 20 seconds
  • Options
    Would like a mod to comment on this.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

I use the sp2 in short fights where I don't need the aptitude. The precision makes a noticeable difference in her crit rating. You're missing out if you don't use it
  • Options
    So I guess the mods are just gonna air this thread like they did for my Claire, old man Logan and Archangel threads. Cool