**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PLEASE fix matchmaking

Matchmaking is completely broken this season. We are a Silver ally & been matched against gold allys literally every war, & we are getting killed. We dropped to Silver 2 & the **** map, & STILL got another Gold opponent. This is demoralizing. I just had my top guy quit. Like, quit the game. And he was a spender. You need to fix this asap, or i'm gonna lose more guys & you're gonna lose more $.

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Man, your war rating is same ( Or close by), you get matched with them. It's as simple as that.
  • Options
    L0rd_MeatwadL0rd_Meatwad Posts: 4
    Man, I've been playing this game from the beginning, & we haven't been this mismatched (war rating or not) since matchmaking 1st started. If they've changed the algorithm, they need to fine-tune it a bit more. Silver 2 should never fight a gold 3 during season. They have all, literally all, been higher in every category each war this season.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Except that the rank is decided AFTER the Season, not during...
  • Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Alot of the Gold alliances drop all their war rating during off season, if you came up against them during off season you had a good chance to beat them which would mean you start the season high and they start low. So the start of the new season is a bit of a readjustment, if you are unlucky this can really go against you. It sucks as it feels like a poor approach to strategy but that's what I can see people doing.
  • Options
    L0rd_MeatwadL0rd_Meatwad Posts: 4
    @damianohm then off-season should be ignored for seasons. It's common frickin sense. Come on Kabam!