**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

ISO shortage

Isnt it time to increase the amount of iso when duping a 5* or 6*?

It was fine to get 24 t5 iso when duping a 4*, but with the iso requirements for ranking 6*, its time the 5* should give 36 t5 iso and 6* should give 48 t5 iso. Or give t6 iso when duping 5* or 6* now.

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Nope, would rather just be given more crystals to open up as they have been increasingly doing.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,478 ★★★★★
    Is there like a Line chat or something that tells people to go post about the same "issue"?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I agree with @CoatHang3r. I would rather kabam put in more 4 star and 5 star shards in all difficulties so that we can open more of them and mitigate the shortage people are facing rather than increasing the amount of iso for duping.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    I'd take more 4* crystals for sure...
    Anything is acceptable for me... Just a little change in iso gains is appreciated.

Pulling a absolutely useless 6* doesn't even hurt anymore, pulling a wrong class from a dual 4* feels like a hammer on the face.