**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus charge for BWDO in war

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
This war, I had Corvus food for my full path.

Prof X... 1 charge ... no problem
Mysterio... another charge... no problem.
get to BWDO, node 24 fight went fine... but
next fight: iceman... only have 2 charges. Huh? Maybe I missed something / didn't want to think about it mid-fight
next fight: guardian... confirmed, still only 2 charges. 3rd charge not the end of the world but...
next fight: IMIW... having the extra glave charges would have been nice here. Took more damage than I needed to. I did get to 3 charges, but I honestly don't know if that 3rd charge was avenger or for knocking him down after auto-block. Without another avenger to fight against, would be impossible to say.

BWDO is tagged an avanger... no other glitches, timeouts, etc... Any feedback on what's going on / are other people seeing this? I've been burned far worse with bugs lately / more want to know for planning for future Corvus usage, especially in war.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Iwim was most likely from tech as with corvus he dont really get to 4 armor ups to autoblock
  • Options
    BWDO is just totally bugged in war, and has been ignored largely by kabam so far. Not even acknowledged, sadly.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

This war, I had Corvus food for my full path.

Prof X... 1 charge ... no problem
    Mysterio... another charge... no problem.
    get to BWDO, node 24 fight went fine... but
    next fight: iceman... only have 2 charges. Huh? Maybe I missed something / didn't want to think about it mid-fight
    next fight: guardian... confirmed, still only 2 charges. 3rd charge not the end of the world but...
    next fight: IMIW... having the extra glave charges would have been nice here. Took more damage than I needed to. I did get to 3 charges, but I honestly don't know if that 3rd charge was avenger or for knocking him down after auto-block. Without another avenger to fight against, would be impossible to say.

BWDO is tagged an avanger... no other glitches, timeouts, etc... Any feedback on what's going on / are other people seeing this? I've been burned far worse with bugs lately / more want to know for planning for future Corvus usage, especially in war.

Submit a bug report if you have not.