UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

What I think about the new summer appreciation calendar

2»

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,578 ★★★★
    Wait. For cavs, 11k 5* shards, and 6k 6* shards for cavs without the pass? Over 3 months? That’s hilarious. That’s a little more than one eqs worth
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 335

Wait. For cavs, 11k 5* shards, and 6k 6* shards for cavs without the pass? Over 3 months? That’s hilarious. That’s a little more than one eqs worth

well if i get the pass i will get the cavs
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 512 ★★★
    where can i see the what each bundle includes? i am failing to find the info.

where can i see the what each bundle includes? i am failing to find the info.

just wait till 1pm ok?

no not for cavs for me im uncollected and i get cavs for some reason