**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platpool Crystals + Question

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
Never thought I'd be here making a brag post. I don't even feel like this is something to brag about (he says, making a brag post) given that I technically only have half of the champion, but, well...

...I have half the champion. I didn't even select the other piece from the selector, I went for the club again. "I'd rather have the 1k 5* shards and 400 6* shards than something that's going to sit in my inventory for years because I'll never get the other pieces!" I said. How wrong I was. I even spun out three of these and got nothing but units at first, so I actually hit 3 Platpools out of 5 crystals. I have had some disgusting luck before but never like this in a row. Anyone know when the rest of the pieces will be available? Or have filthy luck like this with the crystals? Please let me know. Best of luck with your pulls, everyone!

Comments

• LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Yeah I got 2 arms, a head and a torso for the 6* so far, got two arms from the incursion one
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    LeStMn92 said:

Yeah I got 2 arms, a head and a torso for the 6* so far, got two arms from the incursion one

Awesome! Congrats, hoping you find the rest soon.