**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is black panther og good

SuperhyperionsybiotrSuperhyperionsybiotr Posts: 41
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just got 5* og black panther, is he good and should I rank him up or is he useless
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    He's ok, kinda a mid skill champ
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    alright
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Yes, since his overhaul, T’Challa stacks massive bleed damage. Pair him with Black Panther Civil War, Hulkbuster, Tigra, Black Widow Deadly Origin, and/or Nick Fury, with Deep Wounds mastery.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    He requires high skill but he really is very good once u get him down
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    He has a tricky playstyle that relies a lot on the opponent playing ball with you, but if they do he can be quite fun and do some damage. I don't have him any higher than 5r4 but I enjoy playing him in arena, if nothing less. He's not a champ I'll immediately rank up but I also wouldn't be too sad if I pulled him. Plus, he's so old that a lot of rank-up gems work for him, if you've done any of the variants. That makes him a lot easier to rank up than most other champs.
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134
    He's no Moon Knight!
  • Options

Yes, since his overhaul, T’Challa stacks massive bleed damage. Pair him with Black Panther Civil War, Hulkbuster, Tigra, Black Widow Deadly Origin, and/or Nick Fury, with Deep Wounds mastery.

Thank you