**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change 6* Dupes ISO to Tier 6 Class ISO

AlexFey95AlexFey95 Posts: 10
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I don't think I am the only one that most of the times feels frustrated because when I wanna rank up some champs there is not remotely enough ISO to feed to all my rank ups.
And it's absurd to me that duping a 4* champion is still actually better than duping a 6* (saw that with the 4* we get some shards as well).
And I understand as well that when Kabam released the 6* champions the tier 6 class ISO wasn't a thing yet, but I believe this could be a great time to change and improve things just by simply changing the 24 tier 5 class ISO that we get for a 6* dupe to at least 24 tier 6 classo ISO. The ISO cost required to bring a 6* to rank 3 is absurd and now that we start to see on the horizon rank 4 as well makes me even less excited if I need to start thinking at how much ISO they'll consume.

Please share this forum post to all the groups so that Kabam can see that we want this change.

See ya!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Muaz92Muaz92 Posts: 1
    I completely agree with alex 5* dupe gives more stuff than 6* dupe and its unbeliaveable u can change iso level to tier 6 iso and increase the gold amount like we are in 2021.5 and we are getting 1163 gold when we dupe 6* hero we cant even apply iso - 8 on champs with that gold amount pls increase the iso level and the gold amount @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    TangerineBallsTangerineBalls Posts: 43
    edited July 2021
    Something definitely needs to be done about the level of ISO that is not available in the game. There is not enough to rank up 6* champs, takes a very long time to save up ISO for 6* rank ups and especially with R3 and soon R4 6* champs, the amount of ISO required is too great. We need to be able to earn more from events (cavalier event rewards contains low ISO) and indeed from duplicating champs. You dupe a 4*, 5* or 6* champ you get the same amount of ISO. Would be better to tier the ISO with 5* and 6* duplicate champs accordingly, not to be same a 4* dupes. Please make ISO more readily available and in higher quantities, thanks
  • Options
    AlexFey95AlexFey95 Posts: 10
    It'd be amazing if @Kabam Miike could see this and leave a comment
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yes, not sure what the developers were thinking making a 6* dupe give the same amount of iso as a 4* dupe. There’s a massive noticeable difference in how much it takes to rank up one vs the other.