**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game is almost unplayable.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not a conspiracy I don’t think kabam did this on purpose for some nefarious goal.

That said I’m not using any heals while this parry block timing thing is fixed. I’m Finished 50% cavalier difficulty and I usually would be done by now. I just at times can not complete a path without a team wipe. And I have a gigantic roster and thronebreaker from day one. Lost my r2 hulk buster, and my r5 imiw to squirlle girl. So I reset the path and did it again took me two tries just to parry. Finnaly gave up and played intercept only. Which worked but is to risky for regular monthly quests content.

And in aq map five day one. Made it to apoc with only one champ and at 2% health. We will get apoc down I’m sure but I normally would have not even used a champ besides my aegon. And aegon would be around 70-80% health.

Please fix this ASAP,

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    It does stink, but at least the EQ is something you can wait to do. And Kabam basically advised as much.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I’m waiting @Spicyslicer.

I blew my runs in SQ yesterday trying to power through the mechanics issues and I shouldn’t have. Actually dropped a team revive (yes…shame). Screwed up the Epic Pool objective and lost an entry. Haven’t felt this inadequate at the game really…ever.

Just collect your daily Club and give it a rest. That’s my plan for now.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I haven't experienced this bug yet. Guess I'm lucky
  • Options

H3t3r said:

How it is everywhere
    Idk. Haven't missed a single parry or dex
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

How it is everywhere
    I don’t think every phone model experiences it. It seems to be heavy with iOS, but there are quite a few Android users who have it as well.

Count yourself lucky.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

How it is everywhere
    I don’t think every phone model experiences it. It seems to be heavy with iOS, but there are quite a few Android users who have it as well.

Count yourself lucky.

Dr. Zola
    I feel lucky with stuff like this. Had this one experience where game was in emergency maintenance and I was still playing the game like 8 or so minutes after it started.