**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HATE THE NEW SIDE QUEST

Comments

• BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    Auce said:

Can anyone confirm or deny if this has to be done daily or can we save our keys and do them whenever we please? I'd like to hold off while parry seems to be an issue with me.

U cn save ur keys and do whenever u feel like
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Only tricky fights are Crossbones and Hit-Monkey, and they can be done with the right counters. It's not even like the Champs change on a daily basis, so you can build the perfect team for it. No need to use Cap for every enemy, you can get all the Milestones even without the full extra points.

Who are good counters for HM and CB?
    B I S H O P

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The only thing I will say it annoying is the same 10 fights for the whole month.

Difficulty is easy, I just used beardo for all the fights kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Can anyone confirm or deny if this has to be done daily or can we save our keys and do them whenever we please? I'd like to hold off while parry seems to be an issue with me.

You can save them, I did 4 in one Day thanks to the Platinumpool Bonus Objectives.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Denslo500 said:

It’s not hard.
    I just don’t have a lot of time.

Lanes are too long.

Well just Lane actually, I Wish there were Lanes cause then we could switch it up... Wouldn't get As Stale as it already is...
    ESF said:

Nalak8 said:

Only tricky fights are Crossbones and Hit-Monkey, and they can be done with the right counters. It's not even like the Champs change on a daily basis, so you can build the perfect team for it. No need to use Cap for every enemy, you can get all the Milestones even without the full extra points.

Who are good counters for HM and CB?
    B I S H O P

Not everyone has bishop
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

When I fought Hercules, he become immortal while for some, it didn't.
    How to prevent his immortality? Did anyone find a correct workaround?

Easiest one is save up a SP3 throughout the fight, hit him with basic combo, when Immortality activates, throw SP3 and done.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    10 easy peasy fights for 400 6-Star Shards and 1,000 5-Star Shards. Plus the sig stone crystals and gold and iso for just extra.

be quiet and move to a lower difficulty. or kabam won't be so generous.
    i'm assuming you want a 6-star nexus as compensation too?
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59
    edited July 2021
    Bzee said:

While the rewards r decent the path is so long. Have to kill ten champs to complete it. Some of the champs r extremely annoying. Costing me revives and pots. Thank you kabam.
    Never thought a side quest would be so difficult.

Bro it's mad easy...what are you talking about? Some other side quest were WAAAAYYYYY worse than this one. Idk what else to tell you bud 🤷‍♂️
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    The issue isn’t because the path is easy/hard, it’s just numbingly boring.

Bzee said:

While the rewards r decent the path is so long. Have to kill ten champs to complete it. Some of the champs r extremely annoying. Costing me revives and pots. Thank you kabam.

Bro it's mad easy...what are you talking about? Some other side quest were WAAAAYYYYY worse than this one. Idk what else to tell you bud 🤷‍♂️
    The first two times were hell... The third time thankfully i didnt have to use any potions at all... I think i took the right counter this time... But still, doing the same fight everyday kinda sucks....... Its very boring
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    This side quest is great. Breezing through legendary and collecting pretty decent amount of shards. No nodes, basic fights, yea there’s 10 but it’s easy, as a sq should be. Get better or drop down a difficulty
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I’ll gladly take 3 fights that changes daily at 3x the current difficulty than 10 boring repetitive ones.

It’s monotonous as hell. Then again you’ll get people saying that it’s too tough lol.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    It's easy, but 10 fights is just horribly annoying.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Personally I would have preferred 6 fights (5 + 1 boss) than the current 10 fights (9 + 1 boss)

It’s rather boring to repeat each day.

My current team is

Cull
    Beardo Cap
    Falcon
    guardian
    HT

fairly easy on Legendary
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    This is the easiest sq so far and will be able to open a couple of 6* this month and a bunch of 5*.
    I'm in Uncollected been doing legenday with 4* not even a single revive used.
    My team consists of Colossus for that Longshot and CGR, Crossbones for Crossbones iHulk and RG, OG Wolverine for HM, Puni and DP...Venom for WM, also got Doom for Herc. Venom will finish off Herc if I mess up, venom will just Om nom the immortality of Herc.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Boring: yes it is
    Hard :- one of the easiest Sq

I don't find it boring, it's the first thing I do in the morning (cause it's 8AM here when the daily calendar resets to grab my Hephaestus Club) that's while I'm having my coffee.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    Fury melts hit monkey. Only one i have any real issue is hercules and thats more due to little practice and arthritic hands lol
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

Bzee said:

What part are you having an Issue with? We might be able to help.

From longshot to ihulk to crossbones to hitmonkey to cgr to war machine to Hercules... Each defender is annoying in its own way bro... Though i do have counter to most of them ..but still ended up wasting revive and potions..

I have completed the legendary one three times.. and i am already bored . Its like doing the same thing over and over again unlike the last month side quest... Even the month before .. things were more interesting....
    There's no nodes on them, how are you struggling? You just need to parry five hit combo. Crossbones is an exception but still, they have no nodes.
    Also the reason there's a lot of fights is so people can get points for that event that you get points for beating fights in hercules thing.
    Bzee said:

Bzee said:

The first two times were hell... The third time thankfully i didnt have to use any potions at all... I think i took the right counter this time... But still, doing the same fight everyday kinda sucks....... Its very boring

Like i said here .. i got this..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'll take 10 monotonous Fights for the amount of Rewards we get versus 6 Lab Fights for less.
    Bzee said:

Bzee said:

Bzee said:

Like i said here .. i got this..
    Yeah the first two times are the issue tho.