**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SoP made me think

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
What would you see a new game mode where ypu can choose the pg to fight and the nodes of that fight? This idea is similar to the concept of the Summer of Pain where you can train yourself on a pg without spending energy and as many times as you want....

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

What would you see a new game mode where ypu can choose the pg to fight and the nodes of that fight? This idea is similar to the concept of the Summer of Pain where you can train yourself on a pg without spending energy and as many times as you want....

SoP made you think about this. I thought the same for Training Grounds. ( I thought so before I tried the parry tutorial).
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

Suggested this last year - basically an X-men Danger Room. I'm sure others have too in the past.

I hope, seeing that they implemented the training grounds, eventually they would allow this for basic nodes at least...

But you just feel they will never allow such a thing for the more endgame stuff or the economy will be triggered by the lack of resources spent to clear content.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's heavily requested and would be an awesome feature.