**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War machine sp1 bug with cmm

Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
The war machine sp1 bug is back with not giving charges to cmm while blocking

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

It's not supposed to give her charges as it's a non energy projectile attack I'm pretty sure

I agree with him/her. If you read the Spotlight, it says Blocking physical attacks, and getting struck by energy attacks alone give her the binary charges.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

It's not supposed to give her charges as it's a non energy projectile attack I'm pretty sure

That agruement is invalid as his description on sp1 doesn’t state it’s projectile…only difference between pre and post buff is the surpression on block
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

I agree with him/her. If you read the Spotlight, it says Blocking physical attacks, and getting struck by energy attacks alone give her the binary charges.
    *It

Or them or just say wtvr you want and if Zan0 gets mad you get enlightened
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Zan0 said:

That agruement is invalid as his description on sp1 doesn’t state it’s projectile…only difference between pre and post buff is the surpression on block
    They're bullets
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Zan0 said:

They're bullets
    Yet agent venoms sp1 feeds her charges and those are bullets also
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    yes it is bugged