**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hats off to Kabam for this month's SQ

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Really kudos guys.. I loved this concept of SQ.
1. Easy fights as there's no terrible nodes.
2. No need to get bonus points as all milestones can be reached easily.
3. Rewards are pretty good. Really generous guys. Love it.

Please keep this concept for future SQs too! Really..
Agains thanks for this month SQ. πŸ™

Comments

• demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158 β˜…
    uncollected get 300 6star shards, that is so awesome !
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158 β˜…
    i only need 2k 6star shards for my second 6 stars
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

uncollected get 300 6star shards, that is so awesome !

I'm Uncollected but doing Legendary daily pretty easily, max out 4* Doom can make that Herc a punching bag.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…
    both side quest and event quest are great this month, hope it stays the same for the future
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One of the milestones is 20 10k iso bricks, easily the stand out reward for me this month.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jh_Dez said:

Would have preferred less fights cuz this is gonna be a chore ugh

Yes I agree with this. I'm def not complaining b/c we can pick our own rewards, but maybe 5 harder fights rather than 10 boring ones would've been better. But otherwise, it's free rewards so I'll gladly be doing all ~28. And maybe different champs everytime so it doesn't feel like I'm in a time loop.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Malreck04 said:

One of the milestones is 20 10k iso bricks, easily the stand out reward for me this month.

other than the nexus, yes
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haji_Saab said:

Really? Absolutely pathetic SQ .. might as well just give the rewards in a calendar .. this isn’t content .. this is a chore .. even washing some dishes at home is more interesting than this .. and it is getting praised just bcoz rewards .. πŸ™„

Ah yes "It's boring so give the rewards to me for free". Compelling argument. I'm sure they'll pass it onto the team for a good laugh.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021

Malreck04 said:

other than the nexus, yes
    Meh. Personally, those iso bricks are worth more in terms of value than a single 5* dupe (excluding the 6* shards I guess), which is most likely what the nexus would be for me.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haji_Saab said:

Really? Absolutely pathetic SQ .. might as well just give the rewards in a calendar .. this isn’t content .. this is a chore .. even washing some dishes at home is more interesting than this .. and it is getting praised just bcoz rewards .. πŸ™„

"Clearly, you have never washed the dishes" - @Rookiie
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't know why people are hating this month's SQ. SQ is easy to understand. You have choice either go for rank up or go for shards. No stupid nodes requiring you to use specific champs or counters. You are getting fixed rewards. What more could you want?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LordPSN said:

I don't know why people are hating this month's SQ. SQ is easy to understand. You have choice either go for rank up or go for shards. No stupid nodes requiring you to use specific champs or counters. You are getting fixed rewards. What more could you want?

People probably take the summer camp resort as an SQ and not as a battlepass and are thusly confused.