**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Red goblin bugged or am I just misinterpreting his abilities?

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I recently took him to 5 65 for fun and am heavily considering taking my 6* up if I dupe him. His awakened abilities states special attacks give one additional buff. But sometimes when I throw a special attack I only gain one. If I am missing something or just being dumb please let me know. Cheers

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    U gain a extra one when u enter frenzy so when there down to a certain %
  • Hey there, could you confirm if Frenzy was active at the time? Also, if you have any footage of it, you can feel free to share it here and we can take a look at it.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Bendy said:

U gain a extra one when u enter frenzy so when there down to a certain %

Ahh. Thanks. I was so confused why I wasn't getting them when frenzy was inactive. And just read the sig again and saw the text saying while frenzy is active. I need new glasses lol.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Hey there, could you confirm if Frenzy was active at the time? Also, if you have any footage of it, you can feel free to share it here and we can take a look at it.

It's not bug. Was just being blind and missing the text above the sig ability. False alarm.